Originally Posted by Slider-01
How hard is it to swap the bulbs?
Here's a few pics to help:
Document ID# 780025
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement - Front
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle in General Information.
2. Remove the front fascia lower close out panel. Refer to Close Out Panel - Front Bumper Fascia Lower in Bumpers.
3. Release the brake caliper cooling duct from the front fascia and position the duct aside.
4. Disconnect the front fog lamp electrical connector from the fog lamp bulb/socket.
Halogen bulbs contain gas under pressure. Handling a bulb improperly could cause it to shatter into flying glass fragments. To help avoid personal injury:
o Turn off the lamp switch and allow the bulb to cool before changing the bulb.
o Leave the lamp switch OFF until the bulb change is complete.
o Always wear eye protection when changing a halogen bulb.
o Handle the bulb only by its base. Avoid touching the glass.
o Keep dirt and moisture off the bulb.
o Properly dispose of the used bulb.
o Keep halogen bulbs out of the reach of children.
5. Remove the fog lamp bulb/socket from the fog lamp.
6. Rotate the fog lamp bulb/socket counter-clockwise to release it from fog lamp.
1. Install the fog lamp bulb/socket to the fog lamp.
2. Rotate the fog lamp bulb/socket clockwise to secure it to the fog lamp.
3. Connect the front fog lamp electrical connector to the fog lamp bulb/socket.
4. Position the brake caliper cooling duct to the front fascia, and press to secure.
5. Install the front fascia lower close out panel. Refer to Close Out Panel - Front Bumper Fascia Lower in Bumpers.
6. Lower the vehicle.
7. Check and adjust fog lamp aim as necessary. Refer to Fog Lamp Aiming Procedure