C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DiabloSport Predator Tuner for 99-03 C5 Corvette HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 11:48 PM
miltonluban
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DiabloSport Predator Tuner for 99-03 C5 Corvette HELP!

When I purchased my 2001 C5 LT1 vette it came with a DiabloSport Predator Tuner for 99-03 C5 Corvette in the trunk. I am going to get my car tuned up tomorrow, basic tune up with some extra stuff like filters changes, gass filter, etc...whatever I need done. Should I ask the mechanic who happened to be a pro at fast cars. Building them and fixing them, Should I ask him to use the Diablo and dial in the car to it's potential in speed after a tune up? Is this how it is done? I am going about it the correct way? Thanks for your input and answers! Car is stock by the way.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:12 AM
lowflyer1
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Diablo

My 2003 came with a Diablo tuner also.

I have a mechanic who is much more fluent in computerized cars than I am go through the installed tune and made a couple of small adjustments.

The hook up and screen are pretty simple, but, like most things, it's handy to have someone who has experience show you the way.

Ken

Quick Reply: DiabloSport Predator Tuner for 99-03 C5 Corvette HELP!