C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems starting my 2004 z06 after engine install

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 10:19 PM
LSFREAK
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems starting my 2004 z06 after engine install

Alright so I pulled the body off the cradle about 3 mOnths ago and I just now go everything back together a couple days ago and I went to go start it last night and it fired up after a couple turn overs to fill the line up with fuel. And I shut it off and I went to start it again and it wouldn't start. It would try to start after I would crank it and turn the key back to just where the accessories are on. So today I went and bought a cam and crank sensor and am
Still have the same problem. I checked the wires to the starter and I notice that the black wire with the white stripe on it was on the post closet to the Motor. So got on here and seen that it was suppose to be on the positive post, so I switched that. And now I have more problems. The damn check engine light stays on when the key is out
Of the ignition and the car will ding and ding. Still doesn't start just cranks and now it will say remove key and wait 10 seconds. So please could anyone help me out I'm about to give up on this thing.

Quick Reply: Problems starting my 2004 z06 after engine install