C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Received 630 Likes on 346 Posts

Default 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!

Your factory DRL bulbs burn so hot that eventually they will destroy your corner light housing:

Remedy this problem now by installing Cool-burning LED bulbs and a hyper-flash harness. Not only will this keep your corner lights intact, but you'll have a lower current draw and a pure color compared to your factory bulbs. Best of all, LEDs are so reliable they will probably out-last the life of your car.

Amber LED Turn signal bulbs: CLICK HERE

Gen III Switchback LED turn signals: CLICK HERE

Hyperflash Harness: CLICK HERE

While you're upgrading your lighting, pickup a Hi-4 harness and double your headlight output in just 5 minutes without the need for special tools or permanent modifications. (click on product image on my website for the installation diagram) If you decide to upgrade later to my ACA or SLC V2 headlights, I can give you a discount for already having the harness!

Hi-4 harness: CLICK HERE

Enter the coupon code: "OctTSLED" at Checkout to receive 25% off your order on these products. This coupon code CAN BE COMBINED with other offers. (how often do you hear that?)

Hurry! This code is valid for the first 25 customers only!

Get yours today from Radioflyer Innovations!
Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

ttt
Old 10-13-2012, 10:26 PM
kart76
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do I need the hyper flash harness for the genIII swithchback led? Kind of sounds like it. Just checking. Thanks

Paul
Old 10-13-2012, 11:09 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by kart76
Do I need the hyper flash harness for the genIII swithchback led? Kind of sounds like it. Just checking. Thanks

Paul
Yes. Any LED light in the turn signal housing will require a switchback harness to maintain factory flash rate.

....or you can be cool like me and run hyperflash on purpose.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:29 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

bump
Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 PM
langsbr
Instructor

I bought my car a few months ago and just installed black housing corner lights. I thought something was SERIOUSLY wrong when I saw that the OEM ones were melted JUST as pictured!

It appeared the prior owner attempted to 'rectify' the situation by putting a piece of plastic between the housing and the bracket.

Just ordered some Gen3 switchbacks - if I don't like the fast flash rate I'll order the harness at a later date.

Thanks Radioflyer - great deal!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:13 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by langsbr
I bought my car a few months ago and just installed black housing corner lights. I thought something was SERIOUSLY wrong when I saw that the OEM ones were melted JUST as pictured!

It appeared the prior owner attempted to 'rectify' the situation by putting a piece of plastic between the housing and the bracket.

Just ordered some Gen3 switchbacks - if I don't like the fast flash rate I'll order the harness at a later date.

Thanks Radioflyer - great deal!
Thanks for the order!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:24 PM
nyelectrify
Pro

I went to place my order and it won't apply the discount. You still keep advertising it on this thread. Is it still active??
Old 11-26-2012, 12:16 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by nyelectrify
I went to place my order and it won't apply the discount. You still keep advertising it on this thread. Is it still active??
these codes expired in mid October. Other codes will be made available later. keep an eye out on the forum for specials and promos.

If there are several parts you're interested in, you can email me and I can work a discount price bulk purchases.

Get notified of new replies

To 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!

Quick Reply: 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!