C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Procharge c5 Losing fuel pressure

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 12:02 AM
johnnygt
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharge c5 Losing fuel pressure

Hi there my name is Johnny from Houston and will like to share some info with you guys about my setup...for the pass time ive been losing fuel pressure on the dyno at SHP..I install a single 255 walbro and maxed it out..then sold the pump and bought two 255 walbros internal style..still losing pressure some how..then install a hot wire kit using 12g from pumps to the relay and help a lil but still drop 10psi not 20 like other passes..keep in mind that its still on stock rails and lines..This is on a 99 corvette FRC

I tried to find info on some fuel setups and they use expensive fuel housing for there projects..will post picture and vid from the past runs from losing pressure to the setup i PLAN to MAKE..never seen it done but will be the first if that to try and make this work if you wanna budget...will be using the stock housing to support my fuel problems and supporting 1000hp well thats what it should by the way....plans are to make 700whp stock motor.. made 620 losing pressure on first pull.

just order parts
8an and 6an fuel feeding line
all the fittings that im gonna need
running return line
regulator FAST
PRO fuel rails
40micro fuel fitter
Hot wire
255 walbros
etc.. i usually never post but will write on this since i couldnt find anything on this using stock housing to support some hp..will post pic later when everything has been set in place..

Last edited by johnnygt; 01-11-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Procharge c5 Losing fuel pressure