C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1999 c5 gogo upgrade

Old 03-29-2014, 11:53 AM
ktmguy
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 c5 gogo upgrade

First off is a huge thank you to all members of this web site. Its incredible how much info is here. Ok on to my question. I have a 1999 c5 with an automatic trans.(ugh) well its starting to slip and I would like to either replace it or rebuild it but not myself. also I want to replace the torque convertor and final gears at the same time. Im in rhode island is there someone near me that I can trust to do this properly? Is there a supplier where I could purchase these items, everything needed? I have an excellent transmission guy that I trust in town and I'm sure he could do the job if I showed up with everything. I'm sure you guys will send me in the right direction. Thanks in advane!
Old 03-29-2014, 07:40 PM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by ktmguy
First off is a huge thank you to all members of this web site. Its incredible how much info is here. Ok on to my question. I have a 1999 c5 with an automatic trans.(ugh) well its starting to slip and I would like to either replace it or rebuild it but not myself. also I want to replace the torque convertor and final gears at the same time. Im in rhode island is there someone near me that I can trust to do this properly? Is there a supplier where I could purchase these items, everything needed? I have an excellent transmission guy that I trust in town and I'm sure he could do the job if I showed up with everything. I'm sure you guys will send me in the right direction. Thanks in advane!
Check with RPM transmisson located in indiana.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1999 c5 gogo upgrade