C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

serv. tire. mon. sen and codes

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 05:20 PM
civi
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default serv. tire. mon. sen and codes

Got this today after installing the LMC5 fix for the column. Afterwards all ran fine and then I climbed out of my car after driving it downtown and as I was walking away, I used the FOB and noticed there was no honking or blinking light as I walked away. I went back and pushed the buttons and no joy. Nothing doing. I went to open the door and it was locked (I may have used the lock button on the door on my way out) so I unlocked it with my key. The alarm went off, but the lights were not flashing. The buttons on the FOB were useless. I went back and keyed the door again and it all turned off.

I keyed open my door and drove home and got the above message on my display.

Already looked at this post:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...on-sensor.html

and pulled all the codes...they are:

28-TCS C1255 H

40-BCM B2592 H

AO-LDCM B2252 H
AO-LDCM B2282 H
AO-LDCM B2284 H
AO-LDCM B2262 H
AO-LDCM B2264 H
AO-LDCM U1064 H

A1-RDCM B2205 H
A1-RDCM B2283H
A1-RDCM B2285 H
A1-RDCM U1064 H

BO-RFA U1096 H
BO-RFA U1064 H
BO-RFA U1016 H

Anyone can help with these codes.

When doing the LMC5 fix, there was no moisture, smell of it, look of it, nothing. Everything looked ok.

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:28 PM
civi
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you 8VETTE7. Been looking at the Optima Red. Any suggestions of the best size? Actually in research, the Optima sounds like it may be an issue nowadays. Maybe one with a better reserve is better.

Originally Posted by 8VETTE7
Pull your battery and take it to a parts store to be tested. All the LDCM and RDCM codes (and likely the TCS C1255) are symptomatic of a weak or bad battery or loose or corroded battery connections including the one at the starter.

Last edited by civi; 08-28-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Quick Reply: serv. tire. mon. sen and codes