C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Davies Craig fan switch

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 12:29 PM
panzer01
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Davies Craig fan switch

Good day. Apologies in advance for a most likely simple question/s. Has anybody hooked up a Davies Craig adjustable fan switch? My car is a 2000 FRC. lt comes with basic instructions but still not sure if l have it hooked up correctly on my car. l have the two main fan switch wires going directly to the + on each fan, the orange one to the drivers side fan and the blue to the passenger side. Should these wires be hooked up to the relays in the fuse box instead? lf so, which relays and which wire? Which fan on my car is fan 1 ? When the low speed comes on (both fans engage) they stay on for about 10seconds just like instructions say it will before the high speed engages. Now, when this happens it turns off one fan completely and runs only one (currently passenger side) at high speed. ls this correct? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

Quick Reply: Davies Craig fan switch