C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABS Module Mounting Bolt

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 05:20 PM
Last C5
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Default ABS Module Mounting Bolt

Has anybody got or know where to get one of those little torx head ABS module mounting bolts. I was changing the module and car ate one of mine. Can't find it anywhere. Help.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

Here you go I helped this guy out awhile back. I have them in mine so I know it works..

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...rx-screws.html

I already sent Arthur the info but just for anyone else that needs it. Here is the size. I searched the net and couldn't find anything and that really bugged me so I figured I would just go to ace and measure them up so here you guys go.

So it's metric and it's m4x0.70

Here is a pic of the length in centimeters and the part number for the hex key from ACE hardware..You can also use a Philips head if you want that's what I used when I didn't have the oem screws. Hope this helps someone

The following users liked this post:
dontx (07-03-2023)
Old 04-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Last C5
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Chicago1
Here you go I helped this guy out awhile back. I have them in mine so I know it works..

already sent Arthur the info but just for anyone else that needs it. Here is the size. I searched the net and couldn't find anything and that really bugged me so I figured I would just go to ace and measure them up so here you guys go.

So it's metric and it's m4x0.70

Here is a pic of the length in centimeters and the part number for the hex key from ACE hardware..You can also use a Philips head if you want that's what I used when I didn't have the oem screws. Hope this helps someone

[
Thanks, went to ACE and got some M4 X 70 bolts of the same length and with the same style head. They're hex key, but that may even be better. Good to go now. Of course when I get them 90% installed I'll find the one I dropped.

Get notified of new replies

To ABS Module Mounting Bolt

Quick Reply: ABS Module Mounting Bolt