C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS9 Injectors With LS6 Intake & Rails

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 09:58 AM
gibsonj4
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LS9 Injectors With LS6 Intake & Rails

So, I got a good deal on some Bosch LS9 injectors for a blower build I am doing. They are Ev6 so I know I would have to use the Ev6 to Ev1 connectors for the injectors. Has anyone else used the LS9 or LSA injectors on a c5? Need to use any spacers for them to work? Any issues? These are what I purchased:
http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/merc...7#.Vc9Eu_lViko

Thanks!
Old 08-15-2015, 10:27 AM
CTD
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Yes I've used them & they worked fine. I've been thru several different sets of different injectors trying to get the perfect size.

I did notice a slight driveability issue in the low speed area with a 10.5* overlap cam, when I swapped out the LS9 to LS3/7. The spray pattern of the LS9 is different, many use the injector with no complaints. That LS3/7 injector was to small for my application.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:33 AM
gibsonj4
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CTD
Yes I've used them & they worked fine. I've been thru several different sets of different injectors trying to get the perfect size.

I did notice a slight driveability issue in the low speed area with a 10.5* overlap cam, when I swapped out the LS9 to LS3/7. The spray pattern of the LS9 is different, many use the injector with no complaints. That LS3/7 injector was to small for my application.
You have a bit more overlap than me (6* here) so may be a little better for me. Did you have to use spacers with the injectors? If so, where did you purchase them? Thanks for the info.

Get notified of new replies

To LS9 Injectors With LS6 Intake & Rails

Quick Reply: LS9 Injectors With LS6 Intake & Rails