C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honest reputable shop in Phoenix area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 09:43 AM
mrivern
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honest reputable shop in Phoenix area?

I just got a 99 coupe with 57K. I'm a corvette novice but learning quickly. Need a good wrench guy I NW phoenix area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:24 AM
MAC5
Drifting

Received 230 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by mrivern
I just got a 99 coupe with 57K. I'm a corvette novice but learning quickly. Need a good wrench guy I NW phoenix area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
First welcome to the forum and good luck with your C5

There are several forum members local to you who I'm sure will post up soon as the sun comes up there. You might also want to post this up on the "regional" forum for you area.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest-44/

When I worked out in Scottsdale a few years back there was a weekly car show at the Pavillion shopping center every Saturday night. Great place to meet up with local Corvette folks.

Last edited by MAC5; 10-23-2015 at 10:38 AM.
The following users liked this post:
mrivern (10-23-2015)
Old 10-23-2015, 05:18 PM
chasb4570
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

Legends Luxury Auto Repair. 2412 N. Scottsdale Rd. 480-947-2848. Danny is great. Has come to Corvette Performance many times on first Saturday of the month. Shop is just south of Corvette Performance. If you are looking for solid mechanical and maintenance work and not a "tuner" business, excellent person to do business with.
30 years Cadillac experience, GM master certified tech, master certified XLR tech. ASE advanced master tech.
Danny will not B.S. you, will not sell you unneeded service or parts, quality of work is top notch.
Chas

Corvette Performance: Corvette Arizona
www.corvetteperformanceaz.com/
Corvette Performance Arizona is your stocking dealer in Scottsdale, AZ for essentially all of your Corvette parts and accessory needs.
Scottsdale Oak Plaza Shopping Center, 2318 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480) 921-1200
First Saturday of every month, show up, park the ride, enjoy coffee, belly bombs and bagels. B.S. with other owners and enjoy the scenery. Make a reservation for the event on the web site.

Last edited by chasb4570; 10-23-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: add info

Get notified of new replies

To Honest reputable shop in Phoenix area?

Quick Reply: Honest reputable shop in Phoenix area?