C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 06:29 PM
Brian@KelleyPerf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!!

Since we had our DynoDay last Saturday, we have had the opportunity to meet a lot of the forum members and it was great to finally put a face with your screen name!! During our many conversations and e-mails, we have decided to offer some more performance specials that are good until the end of July.

C5/Z-06 Cam Special: Your choice of cam which includes the following: Billet camshaft of your grind choice, all gaskets, fluids, bolts, high lift springs and complete professional installation. Your car will be dynoed both before the installation starts to give you your base HP/TQ and A/F ratio. After the installation is completed, your car will be precision tuned with LS1 Edit and a dyno printout will be provided to you with your final HP/TQ/AF.

Special: 2199.00

Stainless Works Headers: For C5/Z06 models only. This special includes the long tube SW headers with the 3/8" thick flanges for a perfect seal. These are some of the best headers available and are construced of Everlast 304 stainless so it will never rust or corrode!! Included in this special are the headers, all gaskets, fastners and professional installation which includes the welding of your new headers to your factory catalytic converters. Your car will be dynoed before the installation starts to give you your base HP/TQ/AF ratio. After your installation, the car will be dynoed again to show you your final HP/TQ/AF.

Special: 1649.00 ( If you want LS1 Editing to be done, please add 450.00 with this special only)

Donaldson Blackwing: For C5/Z-06 models only. This is in our opinion one of the best air filters you can get for your C5!! The filter bolts up to the factory mounting points and has a very clean and OEM appearance. We have seen significant gains with just this filter installed!! We will remove your stock intake air assembly and install the new Blackwing.

Special: 249.00 Installed

Dyno Runs: Your car will be strapped down to our new Dynojet 248 with our Wideband 02 and will be given 3 runs. With this, you will be provided a printout of your rear wheel horsepower, torque and air fuel ratios.

Speical: 75.00

We are working on other special deals so if you have any questions or would like pricing on other items, please do not hesitate to e-mail me!!!

Old 07-20-2003, 07:58 PM
GaryZ06
Safety Car

Default Re: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!! (Brian@KelleyPerf)

....and I don't have my 2004 Z06 yet :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Old 07-20-2003, 09:12 PM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Re: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!! (GaryZ06)

It was a pleasure meeting you both this saturday. It was a :cool: :cool: experience to dyno Mario's Vert.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Brian@KelleyPerf
Pro

Default Re: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!! (Killrwheels)

It was a pleasure meeting you both this saturday. It was a :cool: :cool: experience to dyno Mario's Vert.
Thanks and it was great to see you both here!! Mario sure had a nice C5!! I especially like the wing although my brain is still healing from hitting it!! :smash:

Hope to see you both here again soon!!!

Old 07-20-2003, 09:26 PM
GaryZ06
Safety Car

Default Re: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!! (Killrwheels)

It was nice to meet you killrwheels :D
Old 07-20-2003, 09:31 PM
GaryZ06
Safety Car

Default Re: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!! (Brian@KelleyPerf)

I especially like the wing although my brain is still healing from hitting it!!
I heard the thud from 10 feet away :eek:
Old 07-22-2003, 04:56 PM
MiamiDave
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!! (GaryZ06)

Brian, sent you an IM. :steering:

Get notified of new replies

To Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!!

Quick Reply: Kelley Performance Center July Specials!!!