C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!! 12 Disc CD Player/Wiring Harness Install (2003 Z06)

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 08:40 PM
tewebb
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Default HELP!! 12 Disc CD Player/Wiring Harness Install (2003 Z06)

I know this subject has been beat to death but I need just a little help pertaining to the wiring harness. I have the kit from GM with wiring harness and mounting bracket. I plug goes in CD player and the other end has two plugs. One female and one male. I found the male plug to the right of the fuse box in floor panel. I cannot find the female plug. There is one plug above the silver box that has the 3 wires that were taped together. The other end is plugged in to a connector. I have my V1 wired to the yellow wire and the other two are taped together. Can anyone help with this. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the other plug in.

Tom
Old 09-04-2003, 11:16 PM
0vetteshop
Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Default Re: HELP!! 12 Disc CD Player/Wiring Harness Install (tewebb)

Look closer,They are both to the right of the fuse box :yesnod:
Old 09-04-2003, 11:59 PM
tewebb
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: HELP!! 12 Disc CD Player/Wiring Harness Install (C-5 TECH)

:party: YA I FOUND IT :thumbs:
It was to the far right behind the right kick plate taped to some other wires with white tape. It was really hidden. Thanks for all the help.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Andy Boyuka
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tewebb
I know this subject has been beat to death but I need just a little help pertaining to the wiring harness. I have the kit from GM with wiring harness and mounting bracket. I plug goes in CD player and the other end has two plugs. One female and one male. I found the male plug to the right of the fuse box in floor panel. I cannot find the female plug. There is one plug above the silver box that has the 3 wires that were taped together. The other end is plugged in to a connector. I have my V1 wired to the yellow wire and the other two are taped together. Can anyone help with this. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the other plug in.

Tom
maybe you can help me. I have an 01 with fact bose cd dash.i am trying to install the oem delco 12 disc in the rear. i have a rt side wire harness. it has the cd plug-one end,a green juction bloce on the other. will any of this work?
Andy

Get notified of new replies

To HELP!! 12 Disc CD Player/Wiring Harness Install (2003 Z06)

Quick Reply: HELP!! 12 Disc CD Player/Wiring Harness Install (2003 Z06)