C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

C5 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 03:22 AM
0IInnovations
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!

Hi guys,

We at Interior Innovations are in the automotive upholstery manufactring business for past seven years! We specialized in making seat covers, Boot Kits, Shift *****, Door Arm Rests and E-brake Handles. We offer these items in all round genuine or synthetic leather, we can also make pretty much all of these items in alcantara and nova-suede!

We only work on certain makes/models and feel proud of what we do, some of you might know us from eBay, we used to sell there by the name of "Exotikleather".

At this time we are offering Seat Covers, Shift *****, E-Brake handle, Boots, Door Arm Rests and many other exciting products for C4, C5 and C6 Vettes!

Please have a look at some of the pictures of our work in this thread, you can also visit our website at

https://www.interior-innovations.com/ for more products.
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/interiorinn...homepage_panel

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries at info@interior-innovations.com OR 989-6079112

Interior-Innovations
Old 12-19-2014, 02:37 AM
Sengdemund
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Good to see you guys back on here. Seats you did for me (from the eBay store) are below and am 100% satisfied. This was right after installation any wrinkles shown were gone after a couple hot days.

Old 12-21-2014, 05:49 PM
LittleBlueBMW
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered a set for my Dad's car! I think he will love it and it will certainly improve those old tan seats!

Get notified of new replies

To C5 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!

Quick Reply: C5 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!