EB3 Motorsports • 14514 A Lee Road • Chantilly, VA 20151

have any of you guys used them?

good/bad?

thanks
Old 09-17-2007, 05:37 PM
karioth
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they have done some work for me, my car is actually at their shop now getting ready for inspection. So far I have no complaints, it's brother run business with Ev and Nick. Talked to Nick a bunch of times, Ev is usually busy or out, both seem pretty on the level and seem to know what they are doing. They did a complete rear end suspension rebuild, carb tuning, and some electrical work for me, so far so good, when I get the car back and drive it a while to make sure everything is straight, ill give them an official plug for all of us in the DC/Metro area looking for a place.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:22 PM
iaanr
Advanced

Never used them, but I would also be curious to hear of anyone's past experience. There is an EB Z06 in the area with a big EB3 sticker on it, but don't know what work has been done and if they are a forum member or not.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
twobit
Advanced

i have used EB3 on my ls2 gto.had nitrous,fast 90 intake and alot of electrical work for other things done.no complaints.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:57 PM
gasboy
Racer

i spoke with ev at the local cruise spot on sat.eve.he drove his prostreet late model mustang.the coolest thing about it was that it was powered by a twin turbo small block chevy with efi.he recently got back from hot rod magazine drag week where he won his class.drove it 1421 miles and his average et was around 8.60! there are plenty of videos on the net to back this up.he seems to be the real deal and a heck of a nice guy.

Get notified of new replies

To EB3 Motorsports

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] EB3 Motorsports