Sponsored by:

[Z06] TCS C1214 with Battery Change

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Z06_CA
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TCS C1214 with Battery Change

I changed my battery about 2 weeks ago and since then i get Service ABS/AH/TCS on the DIC every time I start the car (except for once, but that only lasted about 15 min until it came on). I looked at the codes and then deleted them. The only current code is 28-TCS C1214 --Sol Valve Relay Contact or Coil Circuit Open. The codes that were history (not current) were U1064 -- Loss of Communicaion with BCM for A0 LCDM and A6 RCDM. Where is the Sol relay contact and is that easy to fix? Also, it causes problems with my clock, either the clock is not keeping time when the ignition is off, or it resets sometimes when I start the car. And what would have happened. Thanks for any help.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,926 Likes on 5,332 Posts

Make sure your battery is connected properly. Low voltage to the EBCM can cause this problem. Also check the ground at G103. Hopefully, the problem is being caused due to a battery back up. The relay is in the EBCM so the EBCM has to be repaired/replaced and there is a potential the BPMV may have to be replaced as well. If both units have to be replaced you are looking at a very expensive repair. The relay in the EBCM can be repaired by a person who goes by ABSfixer but the BPMV is not repairable. There are a lot of threads on this failure so do a search and decide what you want to do.

Bill
Old 05-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Z06_CA
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply. I guess that I will take it to the dealer and have him wrestle around with it. I have 4-5 months left on my extended warranty.

Get notified of new replies

To TCS C1214 with Battery Change

Quick Reply: [Z06] TCS C1214 with Battery Change