Sponsored by:

[Z06] C5 Heads up display add in kit available at GMPARTSHOUSE.COM

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 11:25 PM
patrickt
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by johnsos30
Patrick- Do you still have this kit for sale? If not, do you know where I can get it?
Yes we do
It is available here
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlo...subcat1=184248
Order Your GM Parts at www.CULTRAGfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-334-8833
Old 11-26-2012, 11:40 PM
johnsos30
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

My wife just placed an order for it, for an early Christmas present for me. Looking forward to installing it. Now I just need to order the harness.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM
patrickt

Originally Posted by johnsos30
My wife just placed an order for it, for an early Christmas present for me. Looking forward to installing it. Now I just need to order the harness.
Thank you very much
Old 12-08-2012, 07:10 PM
SVdave
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been doing some research on the HUD option. I have a Z06 HUD cluster, and the 11 pin HUD switch harness. If I purchase your kit, as I understand it, it comes with the Projector, the switch, and the bezel only.

I have read the C5 FAQ thread, post #40, about doing the HUD install, but saw no mention in that thread, or here in your for sale thread, about the 10 pin PROJECTOR harness that plugs into the top of my HUD cluster. I have the 11 pin SWITCH harness (which plugs into the switch, and the other side goes into the SIDE of the cluster), but need to know if your kit comes with the 10 pin Porjector harness, or where I may be able to acquire that 10 pin harness.

I assume the 10 pin projector harness is part of the kit, or hard wired into the projector, but I wanted to be sure I have everything I need for the upgrade.

Thanks!!
Dave

Last edited by SVdave; 12-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Gene Culley

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by SVdave
I've been doing some research on the HUD option. I have a Z06 HUD cluster, and the 11 pin HUD switch harness. If I purchase your kit, as I understand it, it comes with the Projector, the switch, and the bezel only.

I have read the C5 FAQ thread, post #40, about doing the HUD install, but saw no mention in that thread, or here in your for sale thread, about the 10 pin PROJECTOR harness that plugs into the top of my HUD cluster. I have the 11 pin SWITCH harness (which plugs into the switch, and the other side goes into the SIDE of the cluster), but need to know if your kit comes with the 10 pin Porjector harness, or where I may be able to acquire that 10 pin harness.

I assume the 10 pin projector harness is part of the kit, or hard wired into the projector, but I wanted to be sure I have everything I need for the upgrade.

Thanks!!
Dave
Our kit states it doesn't come with any harnesses. There are some who make up the harnesses and offer them here for sale on the forum, but all we offer is what is stated. HUD, switch, bezel. Nothing else.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 11-23-2013, 05:58 PM
moe24
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '14

Hi are these still available?is this like a replacement part?I think my hud unit is broken and would like to replace it with a new one..I have a 2002 z06 so im guessing since I already have one installed, all I would need to do is remove my old one and put this one in its place, right?no special harnesses required.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Maxx_Z06
Safety Car

Received 277 Likes on 85 Posts
C5 COTM Coordinator

On my Christmas list!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:31 PM
patrickt

Originally Posted by moe24
Hi are these still available?is this like a replacement part?I think my hud unit is broken and would like to replace it with a new one..I have a 2002 z06 so im guessing since I already have one installed, all I would need to do is remove my old one and put this one in its place, right?no special harnesses required.
Hello Moe

If you just need the display unit we do have them available. These kits are backordered because right now we cant get the switches but we can get you just the projector no problem Please feel free to email me at Patrick@gmpartshouse.com
Old 11-26-2013, 05:32 PM
moe24
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by patrickt
Hello Moe

If you just need the display unit we do have them available. These kits are backordered because right now we cant get the switches but we can get you just the projector no problem Please feel free to email me at Patrick@gmpartshouse.com
wow great,and yes all i need is the projector...i will be in contact with u in about another week once payday arrives lol..thanks

Quick Reply: [Z06] C5 Heads up display add in kit available at GMPARTSHOUSE.COM