Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 03:07 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!

We have had a lot of interest in these two tuners, so we are excited to be able to offer the following sale!

For a limited time, if you order a Trinity or Intune and pay the website price, we will include FREE UPS Next Day Air Saver!

If you DO NOT WANT FREE NEXT DAY AIR, you can PM/EMAIL/CALL us for a nice forum member discount code!

Call us @ 443-730-9428 if you have questions! Free Next Day Air and coupon codes are not combinable, and cannot be used on packages.

Check the products out at the link below!

Intune (PT# I-1000)- http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport...00-p-3652.html

Trinity (PT# T-1000)- http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport...00-p-2387.html

The inTune is Diablo's replacement for the Predator. It is a much more advanced tool that offers much easier updates without bulking interface kits. It has an easy to use touch screen interface, and comes with loads of memory for storing multiple tunes. Lastly, it is one part number for all vehicles Diablo supports..so you can use it on other cars later (can only have tunes installed on one car at a time.

The Trinity is everything the inTune is, plus it designed to mount in your car, and act as your one stop onboard performance computer. It includes features such as virtual gauges to monitor any parameter your cars computer reports, and a virtual dragstrip!

Old 02-22-2013, 11:38 PM
hxrly
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the inTune (91 oct) with a fully stock car. I plan to install headers and intake myself very soon. Are there tunes to support these modifications to use with the inTune?
Old 08-26-2015, 11:05 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

FREE next day air shipping or a DISCOUNT with ground shipping! PM/Email/Call for the coupon code. 443-730-9428
Old 09-08-2015, 11:07 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Labor Day Sale

Use coupon code laborday15 to save 5% off most lines! This code cannot be combined with package deals and requires a $300 minimum purchase.

We have every day low price lines as well that the 5% discount does not apply to. For full details, check out the sale on our website at the link below.

http://marylandspeed.com/laborday-i-22.html

If you have any questions or want to discuss package pricing, give us a call at 443-730-9428!
Old 10-12-2015, 10:59 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

A reminder for everyone! Order online at www.marylandspeed.com or call us at 443-730-9428.

Get notified of new replies

To Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!