Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Baer Eradispeed Rotors on Sale...

Old 01-26-2013, 06:30 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Baer Eradispeed Rotors on Sale...

If you're looking to upgrade the braking system of your Corvette, high-performance rotors are an absolute must--and the Corvette Two Piece Performance Baer EradiSpeed Rotors are the perfect option for you.

Featuring durable and powerful component materials, Baer makes a number of EradiSpeed Rotors that work perfectly with all models of the C5 Corvette. All EradiSpeed rotors listed on our website will fit perfectly behind the stock wheels, including the 14" rotor diameter upgrade kits. These kits utilize a new Caliper Bracket to reseat the stock caliper such that it will fit a full 14" rotor. The extra diameter provides enhanced leverage for the caliper and improved braking performance as a result.

All Baer EradiSpeed Corvette Rotors are two-piece rotors. The two-piece design is the ideal design for a performance brake rotor as it helps to reduce rotor weight and increase rotor strength. Baer's EradiSpeed rotors are a fantastic performance option for your C5 Corvette to help bring the car to a stop much more quickly and improve your confidence behind the wheel. Will fit both the stock wheels on both the C5 Base and C5 Z06 Models.

Right now, we have them on sale, too! Be sure to use the coupon code "baer" when checking out for extra savings on Baer Corvette rotors and their shipping. It's a special discount just for Corvette Forum members! Swing by the website for more information, pricing, and ordering C5 Corvette Baer EradiSpeed Brake Rotors.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 01-26-2013, 11:04 PM
WannaC5Z
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Can you order these w/o the slots and cross-drilled holes?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 AM
sethtyler450
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where can I get just the rotors? I have these now and just wanna buy the replacement not the hat and rotor.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by sethtyler450
Where can I get just the rotors? I have these now and just wanna buy the replacement not the hat and rotor.
I can get them for you....shot me a PM with what you want and I will get you a great price.

Jim
Old 02-02-2013, 09:06 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by SKMCOBRA
Can you order these w/o the slots and cross-drilled holes?
I think they only come drilled/slotted or slotted....not drilled only but I will check.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 02-03-2013, 04:55 PM
WannaC5Z
Drifting

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
I think they only come drilled/slotted or slotted....not drilled only but I will check.

Thanks,

Jim
Slots and holes = for show. I want them for road racing.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:34 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Slots and holes = for show. I want them for road racing.
Not sure I agree with you....but everyone has their thoughts on this. I have seen plenty of race cars with both. Actually, if anything the slots only are more for racing (but you can find exceptions to every rule). The Baer slotted and drilled are designed for racing also.

But the DBA slotted and drilled are not....DBA only recommends the slotted for racing. Who knows
Old 02-16-2013, 10:01 PM
WannaC5Z
Drifting

Not sure I agree with you....but everyone has their thoughts on this. I have seen plenty of race cars with both. Actually, if anything the slots only are more for racing (but you can find exceptions to every rule). The Baer slotted and drilled are designed for racing also.

But the DBA slotted and drilled are not....DBA only recommends the slotted for racing. Who knows
Don't try selling that story over on cornercarvers.com. There have been so many disk failures from cracks between drilled holes its not even up for discussion. As for slots...I tried them once. Ate thru a set of Hawk HP+ pads in one day. Slots are not necessary to remove gasses if you have the right pads for road racing.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:26 AM
dgoetz
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks,

Jim
The Eradispeed Touring + 2 are the same but without slots or holes, and are cheaper
Old 02-17-2013, 09:31 PM
WannaC5Z
Drifting

Originally Posted by dgoetz
The Eradispeed Touring + 2 are the same but without slots or holes, and are cheaper
Sweet...where is the best place to get those?
Old 02-19-2013, 09:21 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Don't try selling that story over on cornercarvers.com. There have been so many disk failures from cracks between drilled holes its not even up for discussion. As for slots...I tried them once. Ate thru a set of Hawk HP+ pads in one day. Slots are not necessary to remove gasses if you have the right pads for road racing.
Ha ha, ok.....No trying to sell any "story"....simply making a statement. Like I said in my "story" there are rotors that are drilled that are designed for road racing and those that are not. Same story with slots....aside from your cornercarver authority site, simply look at professional vehicles used on road tracks, you will see drilled, slotted, and neither slotted or drilled used on the track....Rotors of all flavors can be designed for specific circumstances.

Baer, DBA, Brembo and all the other rotor manufacturers have specific rotor types for all uses.

I am not trying to convince you either way that drilled/slotted rotors are good/bad for road racing just like I would not try to tell you that blondes are better than brunettes, everyone has their preferences just like rotors, regardless of what cornercarvers and you think

What Rotors do you and cornercarver suggest for the road racing folks?

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited by southerncarparts; 02-19-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:27 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by dgoetz
That is correct.....we have those also but not much demand for them. Most people want either slotted or drilled, or both.

If you want the plain Eradispeed rotors, they are cheaper and also available with the same coupon code.

Let me know if you want me to post the link,

Jim
Old 04-23-2013, 07:53 AM
smithabusa
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Matt, do these 14in treats fit with any of the common c6z06 replica wheels on a c5z06?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:06 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by smithabusa
Hi Matt, do these 14in treats fit with any of the common c6z06 replica wheels on a c5z06?
To the best of our knowledge, yes.....

They fit with the OEM wheels and the C6Z06 wheels are larger so that should not be a problem at all
Old 04-23-2013, 09:37 AM
smithabusa
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Id be looking for stock c5z06 sizes, from what I've read it seems replicas and aftermarket wheels back of spokes to face of caliper is where clearance issues are

Last edited by smithabusa; 04-23-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:49 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by smithabusa
Id be looking for stock c5z06 sizes, from what I've read it seems replicas and aftermarket wheels back of spokes to face of caliper is where clearance issues are
Hmmm....I am not sure about that. I would not think it would be a problem because the caliper distance on the horizontal axis does not change. The caliper is only moved up or down to accommodate for the taller rotor. I have never tried it so am not positive. I do know with stock wheels they will fit fine.

Jim
Old 10-07-2013, 09:25 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

If you're looking to upgrade the braking system of your Corvette, high-performance rotors are an absolute must--and the Corvette Two Piece Performance Baer EradiSpeed Rotors are the perfect option for you.

Featuring durable and powerful component materials, Baer makes a number of EradiSpeed Rotors that work perfectly with all models of the C5 Corvette. All EradiSpeed rotors listed on our website will fit perfectly behind the stock wheels, including the 14" rotor diameter upgrade kits. These kits utilize a new Caliper Bracket to reseat the stock caliper such that it will fit a full 14" rotor. The extra diameter provides enhanced leverage for the caliper and improved braking performance as a result.

All Baer EradiSpeed Corvette Rotors are two-piece rotors. The two-piece design is the ideal design for a performance brake rotor as it helps to reduce rotor weight and increase rotor strength. Baer's EradiSpeed rotors are a fantastic performance option for your C5 Corvette to help bring the car to a stop much more quickly and improve your confidence behind the wheel. Will fit both the stock wheels on both the C5 Base and C5 Z06 Models.

Right now, we have them on sale, too! Be sure to use the coupon code "baer" when checking out for extra savings on Baer Corvette rotors and their shipping. It's a special discount just for Corvette Forum members! Swing by the website for more information, pricing, and ordering C5 Corvette Baer EradiSpeed Brake Rotors.

Thanks,
Dave

Get notified of new replies

To Baer Eradispeed Rotors on Sale...

Old 10-07-2013, 10:13 PM
miami993c297
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

YOU HAVE A PM.

Christian

Thanks,
Dave
Old 10-10-2013, 09:58 PM
miami993c297
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

Pretty funny I didn't get any response from those guys to my PM ...Busy season in GA maybe!!!

Last edited by miami993c297; 10-10-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:38 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by miami993c297
Pretty funny I didn't get any response from those guys to my PM ...Busy season in GA maybe!!!
I didn't see it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Baer Eradispeed Rotors on Sale...