Sponsored by:

[Z06] LOUD exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 05:14 PM
BRYM1010CID4T
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave02C5
only illegal if a law is enforced, do you think a cop will know what he's looking for and even if he did you can just say they are in the collector .. i go through emissions and they don't even look
Is it a big fine if they find I don't have them
Old 08-31-2014, 02:16 PM
Dave02C5
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BRYM1010CID4T
Is it a big fine if they find I don't have them
its practically impossible to find out if a car doesn't have cats, unless they cut through your exhaust.. they can make them inside pipes where they cant even be seen from the outside. Pup cats are only about 1/2 difference in diameter than the actual pipe. as long as the state has emissions testing, cops won't even bother. They will leave that up to the MVA and modern emissions testing is a joke anyway, big money game. plug in emissions can be passed with nothing but a custom tune
Old 09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
BRYM1010CID4T
Heel & Toe

its practically impossible to find out if a car doesn't have cats, unless they cut through your exhaust.. they can make them inside pipes where they cant even be seen from the outside. Pup cats are only about 1/2 difference in diameter than the actual pipe. as long as the state has emissions testing, cops won't even bother. They will leave that up to the MVA and modern emissions testing is a joke anyway, big money game. plug in emissions can be passed with nothing but a custom tune
what is the likely hood you would get caught. Is it that much of a difference than high flow cats.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:48 PM
TheMonge23
Intermediate

only illegal if a law is enforced, do you think a cop will know what he's looking for and even if he did you can just say they are in the collector .. i go through emissions and they don't even look
+1

the individual obligation to calculated civil disobedience!

Quick Reply: [Z06] LOUD exhaust