Sponsored by:

[Z06] Got a speeding ticket my first month... for 7mph over

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 06:29 PM
2FAS4UU
Burning Brakes

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by connormcw
It has not even been a month yet. I have 1 previous ticket in the last 10 years of driving. I was cruising down a straight flat road with no traffic. Got popped by a motorcycle cop. I was yes sir, no sir the entire time.

42 in a 35...

It's times like that when I wish I was driving a beige honda
NOPE, worth it
Motor cops are the worst or (the best in there biz), that's even stated by there own comrades. I was once told that there was only one possible way of getting out of a ticket by a motor cop. When they walk up next to your car, you look down and with all the fake sincerity in the world you can muster, tell them," Those are the shiniest boots I've ever seen". You work on their weak spot. lol !! My good friend (next door neighbor whose a CHP) had advised me that they (CHP) don't really get into ticket mode at 7 mph, but at 8-10 mph over, your generally toast and there's no such thing as a 10 mph courtesy!! And to the other post about LE professional courtesy, Yes, it's true, but that's the fringe benefit of being a cop and having to deal with all the bull_hit everyday from people !! On a good note, the general consensus among Chip's is that they don't think Vettes look good with front plates either!!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Got a speeding ticket my first month... for 7mph over