Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] C7 got nothing over me! (kill story)

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 06:13 PM
ptindall
Team Owner

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by LT-1 kid
when I said guys like us, I was talking about guys with high performance cars, mopars,camaros, vipers ect, I do not street race, but I have over a 150 runs at the local drag strip and some road track days, buy I must say that YOU do sound like a douchebag. trade in your Z and get somthing you cam handle like a volt.
Just about a week ago I was riding with my brother in an old, stock, Saab 9-5 which he entered into the beginner group because the car is soo slow. He started 2nd, passed a C6, and then walked away from the whole group until the engine blew at the end of the session. Yeah, you noobs really are that slow. If I traded for a Volt, I could probablly still knock many of you off, but it would be a challenge for sure.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:22 AM
JetMechZ16
Race Director

Received 146 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ptindall
Just about a week ago I was riding with my brother in an old, stock, Saab 9-5 which he entered into the beginner group because the car is soo slow. He started 2nd, passed a C6, and then walked away from the whole group until the engine blew at the end of the session. Yeah, you noobs really are that slow. If I traded for a Volt, I could probablly still knock many of you off, but it would be a challenge for sure.
See, it's your fault nobody goes to the track and races, they're all scared of your track prowess. Where do you expect them to race if they can only look forward to being beaten by you at the track in a Volt.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:18 AM
ptindall
Team Owner

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16
See, it's your fault nobody goes to the track and races, they're all scared of your track prowess. Where do you expect them to race if they can only look forward to being beaten by you at the track in a Volt.
Good point. To preserve their fragile egos, they should stick to bullsh** street races where they can imagine the circumstances and opponent emotions in a way that best props up thier ego. We should not expect them to act like responsible, grown adults because if they did, their feelings might get hurt. Driving public be damned, if little Johnny Racer isn't mature enough to go to the track, we should support his need to race on the street. After all, if he can afford an old $15,000 car, that gives him every right to drive like an ***. After all, it would be very pointless not to.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by Stroker87
ok lets try and put this some what back on track!

I'm not saying that what i did was right (street racing) it is illegal so it makes it wrong, yes I do play around on the street but its not in 5pm traffic. if traffic is light and there is room to play and a car next to me is ready to run then i'm ***** out not that it makes it ok but at lease i have respect for the safety of others, i'd sooner let off or not even run then put some else's life in danger for the sake of a run its not that serious for me! for what its worth I have a few friends that have some badazz cars but i never mess with them since there to "hardcore" with street racing witch I dont go for

I understand how this upsets some of you but think your post could have been more general instead of an attack on me i'm not the ring leader or the only one that does this it happens all over the world not just my area!
Being illegal is not what makes street racing wrong. Being dangerous and irresponsible is what makes street racing wrong. I knew a guy in high school who was hit by a street racing civic while walking home from work late at night. He was killed. You just never know who is going to walk out in front of you or where there may be a road hazard that you are traveling to fast to see.

Not trying to bash anyone, to each their own. I'm just saying that when you start street racing you don't only have your own life in your hands but also the lives of any poor souls who may happen to venture out into that street.

Last edited by Turpid porpoise; 12-18-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Stroker87
Melting Slicks

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Turpid porpoise
Being illegal is not what makes street racing wrong. Being dangerous and irresponsible is what makes street racing wrong. I knew a guy in high school who was hit by a street racing civic while walking home from work late at night. He was killed. You just never know who is going to walk out in front of you or where there may be a road hazard that you are travelling to fast to see.

Not trying to bash anyone, to each their own. I'm just saying that when you start street racing you don't only have your own life in your hands but also the lives of any poor souls who may happen to venture out into that street.
now see that is a reply I can and do respect!
Old 12-18-2014, 12:10 PM
rocknroller
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not quite. As far as we know, he isn't going around trying to goad others into street races. Ideally, he would have just shook his head and gave the OP a disapproving thumbs down, or the bird would have been equally as good. Also as far as we know he isn't going onto internet forums to brag about supposed street race victories against cars that entirely outclass his own. So no, his behavoir isn't nearly as high on the douchebag scale as the OP.

And, the C7 probably wasn't even guilty of racing, hence the outcome.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:21 PM
Stroker87
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by rocknroller
And, the C7 probably wasn't even guilty of racing, hence the outcome.
yeah that it! from 65 to 110 right a my rear bumper he never jumped on his car it was all a dream.

this forum has such awesome members!
Old 12-18-2014, 12:25 PM
jhopper408
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

That's a great reply Strorker! Let's do some more SRT!!

Last edited by jhopper408; 12-18-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:49 PM
JetMechZ16
Race Director

Received 146 Likes on 30 Posts

Good point. To preserve their fragile egos, they should stick to bullsh** street races where they can imagine the circumstances and opponent emotions in a way that best props up thier ego. We should not expect them to act like responsible, grown adults because if they did, their feelings might get hurt. Driving public be damned, if little Johnny Racer isn't mature enough to go to the track, we should support his need to race on the street. After all, if he can afford an old $15,000 car, that gives him every right to drive like an ***. After all, it would be very pointless not to.
Glad you see it my way. Now I'm off to Port Richie Fl, I hear tell there is a Bad Azz Ram down there that will race you stop light to stoplight
Old 12-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Stroker87
Melting Slicks

ptindall, all you did in this post is call me names and brag about your track skills and how i'm not a responsible grown adult since I street race, so I have to ask is bragging and name calling something a mature and responsible adult does?

we all get it your a good amateur driver that even with a volt you can run us down. i'm just a childish douche

since your an awesome amateur driver have any videos or a trophy to back up your badazz skills? I like to see what i'm up against.

Last edited by Stroker87; 12-18-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:25 PM
GenerationX1
Burning Brakes

ptindall, all you did in this post is call me names and brag about your track skills and how i'm not a responsible grown adult since I street race, so I have to ask is bragging and name calling something a mature and responsible adult does?

we all get it your a good amateur driver that even with a volt you can run us down. i'm just a childish douche

since your an awesome amateur driver have any videos or a trophy to back up your badazz skills? I like to see what i'm up against.
He's beginning to sound A LOT like my ex-wife. All she did was moan and groan bitching all the time and liked to argue about something she couldn't control.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:28 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by GenerationX1
He's beginning to sound A LOT like my ex-wife. All she did was moan and groan bitching all the time and liked to argue about EVERYTHING.
fixed it for ya
Old 12-18-2014, 02:32 PM
GenerationX1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by neutron82
fixed it for ya

Old 12-18-2014, 03:21 PM
Stroker87
Melting Slicks

neutron82, GenerationX1

good stuff!
Old 12-18-2014, 04:20 PM
ptindall
Team Owner

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16
Glad you see it my way. Now I'm off to Port Richie Fl, I hear tell there is a Bad Azz Ram down there that will race you stop light to stoplight
All of his stories have the same accuracy as the typical street racing story.

I'm mature and responsible in real life where it matters and have fun making fun of douches on the internet. I consider that superior to putting other's lives in danger for kicks in the real world and being nice to douches on the internet. Also, I haven't done any bragging. And yes, I have over fifty youtube videos. How are you, "up against me?" Does that mean you are about to challlenge me to a race over the internet or something?

Originally Posted by GenerationX1
He's beginning to sound A LOT like my ex-wife. All she did was moan and groan bitching all the time and liked to argue about something she couldn't control.
Originally Posted by neutron82
fixed it for ya
Sounds like you guys suck at picking women as well.

Last edited by ptindall; 12-18-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Stroker87
Melting Slicks

I'm mature and responsible in real life where it matters and have fun making fun of douches on the internet.
so only on the internet where you cant get your @zz kicked. thanks for confirming your just a keyboard tough guy just as i though!

"if" you really was mature and responsible you would not get you kicks sitting behind a key board calling people names and picking on them. I feel the "Real life" is tough on you and you probably take crap from people every day so i'll tell you what I'll take one for the team and let you blow off seam at me so you can feel manly so you can face tomorrow.

oh btw let see some links to your videos you never know I can trailer my car to a track near you
Old 12-18-2014, 04:38 PM
GenerationX1
Burning Brakes

All of his stories have the same accuracy as the typical street racing story.

I'm mature and responsible in real life where it matters and have fun making fun of douches on the internet. I consider that superior to putting other's lives in danger for kicks in the real world and being nice to douches on the internet. Also, I haven't done any bragging. And yes, I have over fifty youtube videos. How are you, "up against me?" Does that mean you are about to challlenge me to a race over the internet or something?

Sounds like you guys suck at picking women as well.

Get notified of new replies

To C7 got nothing over me! (kill story)

Old 12-18-2014, 05:00 PM
ptindall
Team Owner

so only on the internet where you cant get your @zz kicked. thanks for confirming your just a keyboard tough guy just as i though!

"if" you really was mature and responsible you would not get you kicks sitting behind a key board calling people names and picking on them. I feel the "Real life" is tough on you and you probably take crap from people every day so i'll tell you what I'll take one for the team and let you blow off seam at me so you can feel manly so you can face tomorrow.

oh btw let see some links to your videos you never know I can trailer my car to a track near you
And this is why I do it! What did I tell you, everyone? I told you he imagines the circumstances and emotions of his oponent in a way that best props up his ego. And that's exactly what he did! Then I asked if he was about to challenge me to a race over the internet and he ends with a threat to race me. Hilarious!
Old 12-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Stroker87
Melting Slicks

And this is why I do it! What did I tell you, everyone? I told you he imagines the circumstances and emotions of his oponent in a way that best props up his ego. And that's exactly what he did! Then I asked if he was about to challenge me to a race over the internet and he ends with a threat to race me. Hilarious!
come on thats it? really? that is weak and you know it come on have another try at me.

not much to imagine about some one who admits your only tough behind a keyboard on the internet!

Last edited by Stroker87; 12-18-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:09 PM
ptindall
Team Owner

come on thats it? really? that is weak and you know it come on have another try at me.
I told you before, I'm just here to laugh at you and I got one hell of a laugh out of your last butthurt filled, noob post. Please post some more from your imagination, nothing could be funnier. Usually this is the part where you post what you imagine I look like and what would happen if we met. Go ahead and post it. I know you've already been imaging it.

Quick Reply: [Z06] C7 got nothing over me! (kill story)