Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] The State of Calif, and Summit Racing are now out to chase none complaint cars.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 06:21 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by rjwz28
I lean libertarian on some social issues

On issues of national security, not at all (except warrantless wiretapping and NSA surveillance, of course)
agree there too. i wish nat sec could be libertarian but human history has shown that there is always a guy somewhere wanting to take over. been that way since ancient egypt or before. while i think the US could be a bit less imperial. if we were to totally back off russia and china would be controlling us in short order
Old 05-22-2015, 01:23 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by racebum
agree there too. i wish nat sec could be libertarian but human history has shown that there is always a guy somewhere wanting to take over. been that way since ancient egypt or before. while i think the US could be a bit less imperial. if we were to totally back off russia and china would be controlling us in short order
Exactly

Libertarians like to talk about how we don't need bases and ships all over the world, but the alternative to that method of keeping the peace among our enemies is nuking anybody who does something stupid

I'll keep the worldwide presence, thanks

Quick Reply: [Z06] The State of Calif, and Summit Racing are now out to chase none complaint cars.