[Z06] Any member from Tulsa, OK area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 10:42 AM
GTXZ06
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Any member from Tulsa, OK area?

Hello All,
I am new to the forum as well as new owner of a C5, Z06. I've read many of the guides to buying a c5 and finally I just bought one over the weekend. I am excited. So far everything looks good. This is my first corvette, a 2004, Z06. Now on to the maintenance and maintaining part of the process, the first thing I want to do is oil, transmission fluid and differential fluid change. I've research a little bit and watch a few youtube how to but I am still a little worry being this is my first c5 and never done it before and also I spent good amount of money on it so I don't want to risk any chance of doing it incorrectly and end up costing more money. I am looking for any members in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area that may be willing to give me some pointers or come help me do it the first time for a little bit of money. Also, I would love to meet any local members that is willing to share their knowledge of the C5s. I need to learn about these C5s as much as possible because I plan to keep my for a long time.

Thanks in advance.

GT

Quick Reply: [Z06] Any member from Tulsa, OK area?