Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Apsis: A Beeeeautiful & Classy Complete C5 Interior...taken at Carlisle....must see..

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 12:57 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Apsis: A Beeeeautiful & Classy Complete C5 Interior...taken at Carlisle....must see..

Hi All,

Couple years ago we did a complete interior for a C5 customer and never had the chance to see in person. This year at Carlisle finally I had the change to see in person and I took some pictures. Can't wait to share with you.

This customer's goal is to maintain as close to stock as possible but at the same time to have fresh update mod and wants to look SUBTLE, CLASSY & TASTEFUL. We did meet his expectation and he is very happy. So when you walk to his car you may not know the mod until you sit inside the car then it will blow you away.

So, we use all black leather for the whole interior but at the same time we use perforated black leather on certain areas such as Center Console, Armrest, Pass Dash, Door Panel Center Armrest Area, Shift Boot, E-Brake Boot....etc. At the same time we use some carbon trim just enough as accent. For instance, we wrap leather for the Center Console but use carbon on the ashtray cover and cup holder cover only. Also we use carbon on the Steering Wheel, Speedo, Door Latch Bezel, Door Pull, Shift ****, E-Brake Handle & Pass Grab Handle as accent.

The whole interior that you see in the pictures are all our products except the seats (because he says he couldn't afford our SuperDeluxe Seat although he loves it 100%). (you can see the leather quality difference on the seats vs our nappa leather on the whole interior)

At Carlisle, his car was displayed at Magnum Exhaust tent (not sure I spell their name correctly) so some of you must have seen it there. Many C5 customers did come to our tent and gave us two thumbs up for the job we did for this car. If you did see it in person, welcome to chime in your comment.

For C5 customers, since your car is getting old and if you want to refresh your interior then we can help you. We can definitely lift your car to another level.

There are many items involving in the job, so if you are interested in pricing please send email to jw@apsisusa.com. I will send the price lists to you by email.

Here are the pictures. Definitely pictures cannot do the justice. Hope you will love what you see.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:03 AM
ZO6 cracker
Drifting

Received 693 Likes on 404 Posts

I was at Carlise and got to talking to the owner of this Awesome Vette. After talking with him he told me to sit in his car and check it out. He told me you guys made all the products except the seats. This car is Badass inside and out. Just sitting inside you could tell how awesome this looked. You guys did a great job on everything.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Apsis: A Beeeeautiful & Classy Complete C5 Interior...taken at Carlisle....must see..