Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Halltech
Supporting Vendor

Received 582 Likes on 312 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match

Our Fuel Rail Cover molds are finished with production beginning next week. We have ordered Carbon/Glass Z06 Red for the Z06, and Carbon/Glass Blue for the Lemans Blue Z06. Haven't found a yellow yet, except for pure Kevlar which is a goldish yellow in color. We have also ordered a Carbon/Glass Silver for the the Silver C5 color.

We are selling the Fuel Rail covers for $389.00 -($429.00 for the Bulletproof Kevlar/Carbon Fiber) Shown here are the samples of the quality of our Tunnel Bridges with the IC (Integrated Carbon) Logos: The Tunnel Bridges shown are $299.00 for the Black, Blue, and Z06 Red, and $339.00 for the Bulletproof Red Kevlar/Carbon.

BULLETPROOF RED KEVLAR WITH IC LOGOS IN BLACK CARBON:

BLACK CARBON WITH IC LOGO

Red Kevlar Carbon with IC Kevlar Logo

Carbon Z06 Red

We will also be making carbon/Lemans Blue

To order: Check this out. We are ready for your order.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=602227

To order: http://www.corvettec5.com/store/?pag...72e9f5af5ca992

Jim Hall

[Modified by Jim Hall, 7:22 PM 7/10/2003]

[Modified by Jim Hall, 7:30 PM 7/10/2003]
Old 07-11-2003, 12:43 AM
LTC Z06
Get Some!

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Re: Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match (Jim Hall)

If you need someone to test a set to make sure they fit, send them on over! Lookin' good. :yesnod: :) :cheers:
Old 07-11-2003, 12:58 AM
Silver JD
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match (Jim Hall)

Jim,
The Z06 version looks fantastic and I am looking forward to the TRAP's performance enhancement to my Z06. Red Kevlar is awesome :hurray:

Keep up the great work and new inovations. My prior experience with the TRIC has been reaffirmed with the development of your new TRAP system. Can't wait until delivery day! :lol:

My order for the fuel rail covers will be processed in minutes. Nothing but class from Halltech.

John :cheers:
Old 07-11-2003, 02:09 AM
Halltech
Supporting Vendor

Received 582 Likes on 312 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match (Silver JD)

Jim,
The Z06 version looks fantastic and I am looking forward to the TRAP's performance enhancement to my Z06. Red Kevlar is awesome :hurray:

Keep up the great work and new inovations. My prior experience with the TRIC has been reaffirmed with the development of your new TRAP system. Can't wait until delivery day! :lol:

My order for the fuel rail covers will be processed in minutes. Nothing but class from Halltech.

John :cheers:
Thanks JD, hey keep your hands on the wheel!

Get notified of new replies

To Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match

Quick Reply: [Z06] Bulletproof Kevlar Tunnel Bridge and Tunnel Port w/ IC Logos-Fuel Rails to Match