C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A note about Kerbeck....

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 05:35 PM
UNKNOWN
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default A note about Kerbeck....

The guys at Kerbeck are great at explainig the order process. They are patient iand informed. I did not use them for my order but wish I had.

Thanks for the info Kerbeck!
Old 04-11-2005, 06:00 PM
lager99
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

...and you get a poster if you buy from Dave.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:03 PM
C6 Vert
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I received my poster from Dave too.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:06 PM
HOFFIE
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got My poster from Sam Kelly...Loved my kerbeck visit
Old 04-11-2005, 06:25 PM
U2bassAce
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '06

If you order from Kerbeck and are out of state. As in the other side of the country "California" how does it all work? I guess I could call them but any info is great. I plan on leasing the Vert, how does that work setting up the financing? Delivery? I don't want to drive it across the US with my car. Is it delivered to Kerbeck and then forwarded out here? Or can it go straight to me out here?

I think I am getting the run around from my local dealer that I ordered from 4 weeks ago. I am very close to pulling the order from them and going this route. Any help is much appreciated.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:15 PM
GGWOODY
Melting Slicks

Location: Buena Park, CA I seem to have left my electrolytes with your daughter

U2BassAce,
I pulled my order from my local dealer last week and ordered from Les Stanford just outside Detroit. You have a few options for getting the vihicle.
1) Best option----Courtesy delivery- you find a dealer near you who will accept a courtesy delivery. They'll charge anywhere from $250 -$700 for it. They take care of the paper work and car prep etc, oh yeah, and the vehicle is shipped from BG to this dealer.
2)Go pick it up from Kerbeck or Les Stanford, or whereever you dexcide to get it...apparently the T&L is based on your zip code, so it's easy.
3)Have it delivered to the dealer you're purchasing from and then contact a third party freight company to ship it (horselesscarriage.com.)

I live in Orange County, CA, and am goin to fly out w/my buddy to pick it up in Detroit and "fly" back. Should be a good summer road trip!

As for the leasing information, find a dealer you like and ask them specifically. I recommend Rick Daniel @ Les Stanford Chevy. He's a real good guy, straight shooting with NO . You can reach him at Rdaniel@lesstanford.com or 866-700-8388. He answered my email to him w/in 10 minutes.

Good Luck...oh yeah, he can get it for you quicker than your local guy. You might want to place your order with Rick by Wednesday, b/c of order placement timing.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:32 PM
2bubbas
Drifting

Originally Posted by GGWOODY
U2BassAce,
As for the leasing information, find a dealer you like and ask them specifically. I recommend Rick Daniel @ Les Stanford Chevy. He's a real good guy, straight shooting with NO . You can reach him at Rdaniel@lesstanford.com or 866-700-8388. He answered my email to him w/in 10 minutes.
I bought from Rick. I figured he was about 2/3 with the other 1/3 pure salesman.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Datawiz
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 320 Likes on 152 Posts
CI-7-8-9-10 Veteran
Cruise-In IX AutoX Winner
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11,'19,'22
St. Jude/CI Name Tag Designer

Originally Posted by hoffie
Got My poster from Sam Kelly...Loved my kerbeck visit

Sam's a good guy. I got mine from him. did not get a poster, however.

I can't complain, however, George Kerbeck told him to send me a Corvette jacket which I got last week. Very classy!

Get notified of new replies

To A note about Kerbeck....

Quick Reply: A note about Kerbeck....