C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cracker Barrel Shirts - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 11:12 AM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 834 Likes on 594 Posts

Default Cracker Barrel Shirts - Pics

A few days ago there was a thread that said Cracker Barrel Restaurant had a C6 t-shirt and hat. We never got pics!!!

When I saw that I was reading the forum on my laptop while we were watching TV, and I mentioned it to my wife. She got up and walked out of the room. I thought she was PO'd at me for some reason, and of course I was going to apologize profusely even though I didn't know what I had done.

She walked back in and handed me a Cracker Barrel bag and said: "I was gonna save this for a present, but here ya' go - is this what you're talking about?". I pulled a blue/gray t-shirt out of the bag and it had 5 generations of 'Vettes on it. It obviously wasn't the one being discussed on the forum because a C6 wasn't on it. She said she had gotten it at a clearance price, so I guess they're getting rid of the old ones as the new 6 generation shirt comes in.

Anyway, we were out last night and the wife said we should go to the Cracker Barrel down the street and see if they have the new t-shirt mentioned on the forum.

Well, we got a couple and here's pics of both shirts - the old one with 5 gens, and the new one with 6 gens of 'Vettes. I also got the hat. You can see that it's bright red with a flame pattern embroidered on the bill and a black adjustable strap on the back with "Corvette" on that strap and the front. It doesn't say C6 anywhere on it, but the flag logo is C6.

The old 5 gen shirt was on clearance for $10, and the new shirt and hat were $14.95 each - not bad prices for licensed GM stuff.

Bob

Last edited by BEZ06; 08-05-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:20 AM
CACTI 1
Burning Brakes

Received 443 Likes on 155 Posts
Unmodified C8 of the Year 2021 Finalist

Default Now That's . . . . .

Now that's what I talking about.

Thanks for the post. I bought one
last week. I am going back to buy
another (black shirt) one.

thanks again for the post.

Everyone have a great weekend . . . . . .

Last edited by CACTI 1; 08-05-2005 at 12:58 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 08-05-2005, 11:23 AM
mac6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very cool and a good price!

I think I will check the local Cracker Barrel this weekend.

Thanks for the info!

Mark
Old 08-05-2005, 12:53 PM
VettesintheRockies
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Just another Corvette Shirt

http://www.pacifichotrods.com/catalo...rt_4273511.htm
I love Cracker Barrel, always get a 'home cooked type' meal there.
I just ordered the above shirt. Looks cool.
Hope I'm not stepping on any forum vendor's turf.....just a little info.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Guitarstar
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by beezeye
A few days ago there was a thread that said Cracker Barrel Restaurant had a C6 t-shirt and hat. We never got pics!!!

When I saw that I was reading the forum on my laptop while we were watching TV, and I mentioned it to my wife. She got up and walked out of the room. I thought she was PO'd at me for some reason, and of course I was going to apologize profusely even though I didn't know what I had done.

She walked back in and handed me a Cracker Barrel bag and said: "I was gonna save this for a present, but here ya' go - is this what you're talking about?". I pulled a blue/gray t-shirt out of the bag and it had 5 generations of 'Vettes on it. It obviously wasn't the one being discussed on the forum because a C6 wasn't on it. She said she had gotten it at a clearance price, so I guess they're getting rid of the old ones as the new 6 generation shirt comes in.

Anyway, we were out last night and the wife said we should go to the Cracker Barrel down the street and see if they have the new t-shirt mentioned on the forum.

Well, we got a couple and here's pics of both shirts - the old one with 5 gens, and the new one with 6 gens of 'Vettes. I also got the hat. You can see that it's bright red with a flame pattern embroidered on the bill and a black adjustable strap on the back with "Corvette" on that strap and the front. It doesn't say C6 anywhere on it, but the flag logo is C6.

The old 5 gen shirt was on clearance for $10, and the new shirt and hat were $14.95 each - not bad prices for licensed GM stuff.

Bob

what a great wife you have. I want to order the newer Tee, where can I get one on line?? No Craker Barrels here that I know of.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:17 PM
carlover
Intermediate

I picked up a blue shirt and a 1/18" scale 1958 Corvette convertible three weeks ago at of all places........Cracker Barrel in BOWLING GREEN, KY. Home of the Corvette Plant......
Old 08-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Datawiz
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 320 Likes on 152 Posts
CI-7-8-9-10 Veteran
Cruise-In IX AutoX Winner
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11,'19,'22
St. Jude/CI Name Tag Designer

We go to Cracker Barrel nearly every Sunday for breakfast. I've seen them before and forget to pick one up every time I go.

On another note....That's one fricking large picture.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:06 PM
rosemaryburm
Melting Slicks

I got the Cracker Barrel Shirts once. I think it was the fried apples, or maybe the blackberry cobbler. We had to stop for some Pepto, and after about 150 miles, the shirts went away. Next time I stick with the cheesy hashbrowns and bread pudding.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:33 PM
JSTMYSPD
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rosemaryburm
I got the Cracker Barrel Shirts once. I think it was the fried apples, or maybe the blackberry cobbler. We had to stop for some Pepto, and after about 150 miles, the shirts went away. Next time I stick with the cheesy hashbrowns and bread pudding.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:05 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 834 Likes on 594 Posts

Originally Posted by Datawiz
We go to Cracker Barrel nearly every Sunday for breakfast. I've seen them before and forget to pick one up every time I go.

On another note....That's one fricking large picture.
Hi Craig

Yeah, it's way too huge - sorry. In the past I have opened the picture with my picture manipulating software and save it as a smaller file with a different resolution before uploading it.

This time I was in a hurry and just uploaded the file as it came out of my digital camera, and it's way too big.

Oh well, I hope people who are interested can get an idea of what the shirts and the hat look like.

Bob
Old 08-06-2005, 12:23 AM
2005ArcticWhite
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11,'18,'20-'21,'24

Old 08-06-2005, 07:15 AM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

We are having breakfast at CB this morning before we head to Indy for the Brickyard 400, I'll be on the look out for my first C6 related purchase. The last time I bought a related item (a C5 ball cap) when I owned a C4 I bought a C5 withon months. Let's hope the trend continues.

Thanks for the tip.

Tom

Get notified of new replies

To Cracker Barrel Shirts - Pics

Quick Reply: Cracker Barrel Shirts - Pics