C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dead Battery Syndrome - Who do I contact at Chevrolet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 11:10 AM
YLW FEVR
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dead Battery Syndrome - Who do I contact at Chevrolet?

To all my “misery-loves-company” DBS buddies,
I’d like to contact Chevrolet to notify them of my problem (I’ve already been to the dealer) to at least have them record my unfortunate event. Hopefully by adding my name to the list they may place more emphasis on the problem. Who do you suggest I call (by name if you have it), write, e-mail, etc. to get the ball rolling or to keep it rolling. Hopefully, the more we squeak the sooner we’ll get some grease. Thanks for your help. Mark
Old 12-02-2005, 11:48 AM
sscamaro
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

I just had my second dead battery yesterday. The first one was in January. My Chevy dealer is going to replace the battery next Wednesday. Your dealer should replace the battery. They know there are problems with some batteries. Good luck

Last edited by sscamaro; 12-02-2005 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:00 PM
05C6400
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have that had happen to me several times and got the battery replaced a couple of times and I still had DBS. Good thing to report is that I did drive the car for a 24-hr period and it started up without any issues. Last time I left it for a complete day it did not start. I guess the luck of the draw.

Get notified of new replies

To Dead Battery Syndrome - Who do I contact at Chevrolet?

Quick Reply: Dead Battery Syndrome - Who do I contact at Chevrolet?