C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

About GM Supplier Discount for Friends.

Old 10-04-2006, 11:40 AM
marshall5758
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default About GM Supplier Discount for Friends.

Here is a copy of GM's post at GMFamilyFirst about the new GM Supplier Discount for Friends program.................................

Do you know someone in the market for a new vehicle? You can help boost sales and market share - and our company's success - by sharing the GM Supplier Discount for Friends.

The GM Supplier Discount for Friends is perfect for people who otherwise may not consider buying a new GM vehicle. So share this valuable discount with friends, neighbors and extended family who are shopping the competition!

There has never been a better time, or an easier way, to share supplier pricing with potential buyers. Read on to learn about this easy discount process!

How does it work?
Simply use the online process to obtain GM Supplier Discount for Friends authorization numbers. It's similar to the GM Employee Discount process. You will need your prospect's date of birth and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number to obtain their GM Supplier Discount for Friends authorization number online. Each eligible GM employee can request two GM Supplier Discount for Friends authorization numbers per month through September 30, 2007, so be on the lookout for potential prospects!

So, if there is anyone out there that would like to take advantage of this program, just PM me and I will get you an authorization number for the GM Supplier Discount program. (I only get 2 per month, so first come, first serve). Please include your email address too so that I can have the authorization number emailed directly to you by GM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: About GM Supplier Discount for Friends.