C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SE Michigan (Canton/Westland) - Recommend Alignment Shop

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
SnapperDragon
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE Michigan (Canton/Westland) - Recommend Alignment Shop

Does anybody have a good place to recommend for an alignment in the Canton, Michigan area?

I was thinking of taking it to a Goodyear shop nearby.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:24 PM
10mikeymike
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Alignment

Check to see if Marty Yountz still owns Pilgrim Automotive on Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth. Marty's an old street rodder and can appreciate how **** we Vette guy's are. If he can't help you, I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. Another option is Cauley Chevrolet on Orchard Lake Road in West Bloomfield. They sell a lot of Vettes and I've heard good things about their service. They're also a Ferrari and Maserati dealer, so I'm sure they are pretty careful about the work they do.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:58 PM
SnapperDragon
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 10mikeymike
Check to see if Marty Yountz still owns Pilgrim Automotive on Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth. Marty's an old street rodder and can appreciate how **** we Vette guy's are. If he can't help you, I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. Another option is Cauley Chevrolet on Orchard Lake Road in West Bloomfield. They sell a lot of Vettes and I've heard good things about their service. They're also a Ferrari and Maserati dealer, so I'm sure they are pretty careful about the work they do.
Thx. I was just at Cauly today checking into z51 sways. No dice. Saw some nice Z's looking for a home. Unfortunately, my home is the slums for that car, so I have to stick with my c6. There sure where a lot of shiny foreign jobbers at the Maz/Ferrari dealership

The road leading to the dealership is enough to knock off the alignment all by itself, though!
Old 04-08-2008, 12:43 PM
10mikeymike
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 42 Posts

Isn't Orchard Lake Road unbelieable? It's hard to believe a road in such an affluent area is so bad. I had an H2 and I even avoided it with that. Maybe it's to keep the riff raff out. I bought Z51 sways from Gene Culley at GM Parts House about a year ago. I think I paid less than $170 delivered. FYI, I was at the Discount Tire store on 12 Mile just past Orchard Lake Road this morning looking at tires. The guy's there gave me a real warm and fuzzy feeling about swapping tires on my CCW's. You may want to look at them for your alignment. I spoke to Jeff Hamilton @ 248.737.7812.

Get notified of new replies

To SE Michigan (Canton/Westland) - Recommend Alignment Shop

Quick Reply: SE Michigan (Canton/Westland) - Recommend Alignment Shop