C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette ringtones

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 08:29 AM
EuroRod
Race Director

Received 168 Likes on 66 Posts

Default Corvette ringtones

Anyone using the Corvette ringtones advertised on this forum by Data.Tech (or something like that?). I'd love to have a wroom wroom ringer on my cell phone, but a little skeptical about using it. The add says nothing about "free" but does say $9.95 a month for something or other (too lazy to read all the fine print). But, if anyone has experience with this, or any other similar deal. I appreciate some info.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:32 AM
mksz51
Safety Car

Received 156 Likes on 95 Posts

Don't know much about this ringtone but I do know that those ringtones that sound so good in the privacy of your own home sometimes sound pretty silly in public.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:21 AM
ctgene
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have a motorola phone, you can get software for your PC, Motorola Phone Tools. With this application you can make any type of ringtone you might want for your motorola phone.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:28 AM
AutoCutter
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ctgene
If you have a motorola phone, you can get software for your PC, Motorola Phone Tools. With this application you can make any type of ringtone you might want for your motorola phone.

Anytime an asterisk saids $$$ per month normally means your renting the ring tones. Most cell phones have cables and software at the store you got the phone. You can modify the phone just like your computer or Corvette! Speed Channel has some good tones, but remember ringtones are like a flame job on a street car - how mature do you want to appear?

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette ringtones

Quick Reply: Corvette ringtones