C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Window Washing Trick....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 08:07 PM
11LS3A6
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

OK to use on tinted side/rear windows?
Old 01-27-2016, 09:04 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by 11LS3A6
OK to use on tinted side/rear windows?
Yes, these will work just fine on tinted windows.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:00 AM
tri08sbc
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

I just ordered a 12 pack. I can't wait to try this product and share with my friends.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:20 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by tri08sbc
I just ordered a 12 pack. I can't wait to try this product and share with my friends.
Thanks for the order!
The following users liked this post:
Ward Cleaver (04-25-2017)
Old 03-09-2016, 12:40 PM
gliot1
Safety Car

Received 1,479 Likes on 768 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

I have had these for some time and these clean car windows better than anything I have ever used; finally no streaks of any kind!
The following users liked this post:
Gator05 (09-22-2017)
Old 03-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Jose2SS
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Got mine last week, will use these weekend.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:15 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Jose2SS
Got mine last week, will use these weekend.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me...
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

I'll give em a try
Old 09-05-2016, 09:33 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by PeterM
Just used it to clean the screen on my laptop and realized excellent results. I'll try the cars later today.
Originally Posted by HB 4/C
These things work great! as advertised.
Originally Posted by rckt
Got mine and they work as advertised. I even used it to clean my iPhone
Originally Posted by Scooty Puff Sr.
I just got done cleaning the vette and these things rock. This is the cleanest the windows have been since I bought the car.
Originally Posted by rm50
Got mine, really a great product!!
Originally Posted by gbgary
yup...they work great. windshield has never been so clean.
Originally Posted by jpee
A few weeks ago I bought 2 one for me & one for the wife to use around the house... Well it caused me a problem

I just had to buy 5 MORE the boss (Wife) is giving 1 each to our daughters, and keeping another for herself, & I'm hiding one for myself.. mine keeps getting stolen by either the wife or daughters...

Works GREAT! I now have 7 & hope I wont be needing any for awhile
Old 04-21-2017, 11:03 PM
suprcharged
Cruising

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yup...They really work and very well. Bought these about three months ago in the dead of winter...I live in Wisconsin...hoping this would take care of that coating of film on the inside of the windshield that I have always wrestled with. I have tried several commercial cleaners and even the vinegar solution and newspaper combo in the past, but nothing worked very well. I got to detailing my car a couple of weeks ago after the winter storage and used this cloth with just water on it to clean the windows.....what a surprise to find how well it worked and how easy it made this task.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:34 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by suprcharged
Yup...They really work and very well. Bought these about three months ago in the dead of winter...I live in Wisconsin...hoping this would take care of that coating of film on the inside of the windshield that I have always wrestled with. I have tried several commercial cleaners and even the vinegar solution and newspaper combo in the past, but nothing worked very well. I got to detailing my car a couple of weeks ago after the winter storage and used this cloth with just water on it to clean the windows.....what a surprise to find how well it worked and how easy it made this task.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:02 AM
Mensan150
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my new 09 Z06 that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David

I'll give it a try and post my results.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:28 PM
ROJ#79
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jdurhan
tried to order, checkout would not go past delivery address which was on file, kept clicking the continue button but no luck. I'll try later.

PLEASE HOLD 2 CLOTHS FOR ME, I WILL KEEP TRYING EVERY COUPLE HOURS.
they are available at the local flea markets!
Old 08-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Mensan150
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Mensan150
I'll give it a try and post my results.
I tried these cloths, and they worked superbly as advertised. I did all the inside glass, and it is all crystal clear. I highly recommend it.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:35 PM
jmeirhofer
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Ordered some this weekend. Really hoping they work as advertised as my results with everything else so far are dismal.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:44 PM
MKenM
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 275 Likes on 122 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18,'21

Just ordered, I would expect nothing but the best from Jim. Thanks!!!
Old 08-08-2017, 08:33 PM
jmeirhofer
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Got mine today, tried it out. Unbelievable is all I can say. Don't know how long they last but who cares. For what they do and what they cost I will not mind continuing buying them.

Get notified of new replies

To Window Washing Trick....

Old 08-09-2017, 09:48 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jmeirhofer
Got mine today, tried it out. Unbelievable is all I can say. Don't know how long they last but who cares. For what they do and what they cost I will not mind continuing buying them.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:58 AM
JsC6
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This sounds funny...but it works. Take a newspaper and wad it up, unfold it and wipe the windows after you 'windex' them. The newsprint paper removes any streaks.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:57 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my new 09 Z06 that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David

Quick Reply: Window Washing Trick....