To replace a high-beam or front parking/turn signal/DRL
bulb, do the following:
1. Turn the wheel to allow access to the wheel well.
2. Access the high-beam or front parking/turn signal
bulbs by removing the access panel. To do this,
remove the three outer fasteners and flip back
3. Remove the outer cover to expose the high-beam
headlamp bulb socket once the access cover has
4. Remove the headlamp
bulb by releasing the
outer tabs from
5. Remove the front parking/turn signal bulb by turning
the bulb socket counterclockwise.
6. Replace the high-beam headlamp bulb with a new
bulb and reattach to the bulb socket.
Replace the front parking/turn signal bulb by turning
the bulb socket clockwise.
7. Reverse the Steps 2 through 4 to reinstall.