C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lumbar support possibly not working

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 12:05 PM
fred_S
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Lumbar support possibly not working

Most of the controls of my seat work just fine, but I'm wondering if the lumbar support is working. When you adjust the lumbar support I can't feel anything happening inside the seat. Are you supposed to hear some sort of noise, maybe from a pump, when you adjust the seat. I presume you can adjust the support with the engine off. Because all the other controls on the seats work, is the lumbar support on a different fuse, and if so, can someone point me in the right direction (yes I know where to find the fuse box..).

Lumbar support users please advice
Old 09-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Justasheet
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mine is the same too. Curious to hear the responses.
Jeff
Old 09-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Gearhead Jim
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,046 Likes on 1,358 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Since I usually change the lumbar when the engine is running, I don't hear anything. But it definitely moves, takes a second or two before I can tell the difference but there is a big range between fully inflated and fully deflated.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:38 PM
obxchartercaptain
Safety Car

Received 308 Likes on 198 Posts
FL Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by Gearhead Jim
Since I usually change the lumbar when the engine is running, I don't hear anything. But it definitely moves, takes a second or two before I can tell the difference but there is a big range between fully inflated and fully deflated.
What it is is a bag that inflates and deflates with the button. I never hear anything. And the Nuns said I would go blind....THEY LIED....I went deaf
Old 09-26-2009, 03:44 PM
fred_S
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My lumbar support must be not working then, I can't feel the difference even after 20 seconds of pushing the button. On to the next question then, is there a separate fuse for the lumbar support and where can I find it.

Get notified of new replies

To Lumbar support possibly not working

Quick Reply: Lumbar support possibly not working