C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MSI in Roseville, CA

Old 01-23-2010, 07:22 PM
VetteAwe
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default MSI in Roseville, CA

For all the C6 owners in the Sacramento or Central Valley, consider Motorsport Image in Roseville, CA. Whether its performance, repair or maintenance issues, the owners Terry and Mark really know their stuff. They have been doing all the recent maintenance work on my C6. Terry and Mark are Corvette fanatics and their shop has been featured in several publications regarding high performance builds for both C5s and C6s. For any questions or work relating to your C6, keep them in mind. You will not be disappointed.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:46 AM
blast7
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteAwe
For all the C6 owners in the Sacramento or Central Valley, consider Motorsport Image in Roseville, CA. Whether its performance, repair or maintenance issues, the owners Terry and Mark really know their stuff. They have been doing all the recent maintenance work on my C6. Terry and Mark are Corvette fanatics and their shop has been featured in several publications regarding high performance builds for both C5s and C6s. For any questions or work relating to your C6, keep them in mind. You will not be disappointed.
Are they still in business? I haven't seen any recent posts about them. If not, are there any other good shops in Sac that can add a supercharger to my C6 and give me a good tune?
Old 01-04-2019, 11:51 AM
blast7
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blast7
Are they still in business? I haven't seen any recent posts about them. If not, are there any other good shops in Sac that can add a supercharger to my C6 and give me a good tune?

Nevermind..... I found the thread with the info about MSI

Get notified of new replies

To MSI in Roseville, CA

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MSI in Roseville, CA