C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tracking Your New Corvette Order

Old 01-26-2011, 01:28 PM
eric04
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Tracking Your New Corvette Order

for those of you that dont know about it there is a much better tracking website for tracking your order then the one on chevy.com.

The best place to track your order is at http://www.chevroletconnects.com/start go there and register your email and order # and they will send you emails anytime your status changes and they give a complete history of your order from when the dealer puts it in to when it gets to the dealer.

Larry from http://www.chevroletconnects.com/start helped me alot with checking on my TPW there a great bunch of guys over there.

i hope this is helpful to all you other members wanting to know where your car is.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:31 PM
coolcat
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks!
Old 01-26-2011, 02:49 PM
chevroletconnects
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to Eric for starting this thread. We had been on his thread about his TPW and had been working with a few guys over there to assist in their tracking but having a thread just for this is much easier.

I first would like to introduce myself and our service to you all.
ChevroletConnects.com is an independent 3rd party site that was established by Chevrolet enthusiasts to track sold retail order cars.
No fees, No spam, No advertisments.

Hylton and I are both Chevrolet owners and our entire staff is volunteers that have gone thru this very same buying experience. So we understand what the need for information really means to the customer.

We provide up to date status of your order, all automatically and available to you at any time. Your status is checked every two hours for any change 24/7 so you no longer have to wonder what is happening with your car. An email will be sent to you automatically if you choose upon any event status change. Unlike the manual checks that are provided by the dealers, our service includes the actual logistics status all the way thru delivery and does not end once the car is built. We even include the AAG truck tracking data so you know when it has left the factory and when it is at the dealer waiting for you to pick it up.

Myself or others at Connects will come back here often and respond to specific questions regarding your order and the process and help any way we can.

Once again, thanks and I hope we can make this experience a little more fun and a lot less stressful.

Larry
Hylton
Lisa
Eric
and the rest of the ChevroletConnects Team

ChevroletConnects.com
Old 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM
eric04
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by chevroletconnects
Thanks to Eric for starting this thread. We had been on his thread about his TPW and had been working with a few guys over there to assist in their tracking but having a thread just for this is much easier.

I first would like to introduce myself and our service to you all.
ChevroletConnects.com is an independent 3rd party site that was established by Chevrolet enthusiasts to track sold retail order cars.
No fees, No spam, No advertisments.

Hylton and I are both Chevrolet owners and our entire staff is volunteers that have gone thru this very same buying experience. So we understand what the need for information really means to the customer.

We provide up to date status of your order, all automatically and available to you at any time. Your status is checked every two hours for any change 24/7 so you no longer have to wonder what is happening with your car. An email will be sent to you automatically if you choose upon any event status change. Unlike the manual checks that are provided by the dealers, our service includes the actual logistics status all the way thru delivery and does not end once the car is built. We even include the AAG truck tracking data so you know when it has left the factory and when it is at the dealer waiting for you to pick it up.

Myself or others at Connects will come back here often and respond to specific questions regarding your order and the process and help any way we can.

Once again, thanks and I hope we can make this experience a little more fun and a lot less stressful.

Larry
Hylton
Lisa
Eric
and the rest of the ChevroletConnects Team

ChevroletConnects.com
bump for these guys there the best
Old 01-26-2011, 04:07 PM
GARYFINN
Team Owner

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Received 1,142 Likes on 592 Posts

Good one !!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:45 PM
eric04
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by GARYFINN
Good one !!
thanks i hope this helps alot of people, i know it did me. i was bothering ken 5 times a day until i found out about chevroletconnects.com
ken must be relieved now he can get some work done
Old 01-26-2011, 11:35 PM
Patal
Instructor

Originally Posted by eric04
for those of you that dont know about it there is a much better tracking website for tracking your order then the one on chevy.com.

The best place to track your order is at http://www.chevroletconnects.com/start go there and register your email and order # and they will send you emails anytime your status changes and they give a complete history of your order from when the dealer puts it in to when it gets to the dealer.

Larry from http://www.chevroletconnects.com/start helped me alot with checking on my TPW there a great bunch of guys over there.

i hope this is helpful to all you other members wanting to know where your car is.
Big help for me, and if I understand correctly, an all volunteer team with great contacts and a good deal of insight into the entire process.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:58 AM
eric04
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Patal
Big help for me, and if I understand correctly, an all volunteer team with great contacts and a good deal of insight into the entire process.
yes there a great group, and Larry said if anyone has any questions to post them here and they would be checking this post daily to answer questions
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 PM
eric04
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Old 01-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Harry2
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 403 Likes on 222 Posts

Ken had tracked my 2006, 2008, and 2010 C6's during those anxious weeks of waiting. Hopefully this feature will still be available when I purchase my future C7!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 PM
chevroletconnects
Instructor

Originally Posted by harry2
Ken had tracked my 2006, 2008, and 2010 C6's during those anxious weeks of waiting. Hopefully this feature will still be available when I purchase my future C7!
I am pretty sure it will be around for a long long time. Speaking of the C7 all I can say is WOW! I had a chance to see and play around with the concept last April with Scott Settlemire here in Denver before the auto show opened. Even though it was a concept which means it is really just barely hanging together the lines on that car were beyond belief. Not sure they will keep the lambo doors and the wide C4 like threshold but I really think the C7 will be a winner. I will talk to Hylton and see if he has a interview he did with John Fitzpatrick earlier this year and post it up. It is a never seen before talk he and John had at the Heritage Center a couple months ago and of course the C7 was part of that interview. Larry
Old 01-27-2011, 11:19 PM
ben dover
Team Owner

Location: When all is said and done... there is a hell of a lot more said than done. Riverside,Texas
Received 139 Likes on 128 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by harry2
And my 2003, 2006 and 2010 and my future C7.

plus a few GMPPs
Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 AM
chevroletconnects
Instructor

Originally Posted by ben dover
And my 2003, 2006 and 2010 and my future C7.

plus a few GMPPs
Ben...I love the trend in Corvette love you have shown. Makes me wonder when they will make the move and put that C7 into production.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:24 PM
chevroletconnects
Instructor

Saw a couple new GS Coupe finished and ship to their owners today..Congrats to you and looks like next weekend should be a lot of fun for you. Larry
Old 01-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Patal
Instructor

Saw a couple new GS Coupe finished and ship to their owners today..Congrats to you and looks like next weekend should be a lot of fun for you. Larry
Wouldn't happen to be a CRM GS built on 1/24 in that bunch? #PHSFGM
Old 01-28-2011, 09:29 PM
chevroletconnects
Instructor

Originally Posted by Patal
Wouldn't happen to be a CRM GS built on 1/24 in that bunch? #PHSFGM
Nope it looks like yours is still waiting to fill up a truck. Dang you would think TX would have more enroute or ready to roll ones. Hopefully we see it update tonight then you could have a great weekend watching the clock tick...

Are you working with Mark down there? I know its a shot in the dark cause there are so many guys there but I have had some favorable dealings with him in the past.

Larry
Old 01-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Patal
Instructor

Nope it looks like yours is still waiting to fill up a truck. Dang you would think TX would have more enroute or ready to roll ones. Hopefully we see it update tonight then you could have a great weekend watching the clock tick...

Are you working with Mark down there? I know its a shot in the dark cause there are so many guys there but I have had some favorable dealings with him in the past.

Larry
Yes. I had what I believe is a good source refer me to the owner, Don and its been a very good dealership to deal with. This is my 1st time with them. If the important part of the relationship (service) meets the standard to date, and GM hangs in their, I'll be back. Mark told me they sold their last Vette a couple of weeks ago and have a dozen or so on order including a few customer orders. I guess if they want efficient transport they queue them up.

Get notified of new replies

To Tracking Your New Corvette Order

Old 01-29-2011, 01:42 AM
2011GS
Intermediate

So when is it too late to make a change to your order after it's been accepted by the factory? I would like to change my 2LT to a 3LT...

-derrick
Old 01-29-2011, 09:06 AM
DC321
Burning Brakes

I have to give thanks to these guys for letting us in on the status more frequently. You know how exciting it is, let alone important to us guys picking up the cars at the museum.

It is so much better than when I bought my 2008. This is a great service.

Thanks to all involved.

Dan
Old 01-29-2011, 09:08 AM
DC321
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 2011GS
So when is it too late to make a change to your order after it's been accepted by the factory? I would like to change my 2LT to a 3LT...

-derrick
I do not know the answer, but I would call my dealer immediately. That is a big difference. You will love the HUD.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tracking Your New Corvette Order