Corvette Fiction: "Dead Man Switch" - Corvette Forum

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvette General Discussion
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory

C6 Corvette General Discussion
General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech Sponsored by

Corvette Fiction: "Dead Man Switch"

Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
CF Editor
IB Staff
Default Corvette Fiction: "Dead Man Switch"

A couple years back, I read "The Art of Racing in the Rain" and I loved it. No Corvettes, but it's narrated by a Golden Retriever, and tells the story of an amateur racer coming up through the ranks amid turmoil in his personal life. Great read if you like cars and dogs.

So I'm inclined to like books about racing, and the new novel "Dead Man Switch" centers on a Corvette driver in ALMS. It sounds pretty good, and there's an interview with the author posted on the HP.

Anybody read this? Or have any other Vette-related book suggestions (aside from "All Corvettes are Red")?

Last edited by CF Editor; 10-26-2011 at 03:52 PM.
CF Editor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvette General Discussion
Reload this Page Corvette Fiction: "Dead Man Switch"