C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cianci / C7 Carbon OEM Part deals

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 07:52 PM
smdio
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cianci / C7 Carbon OEM Part deals

In September I was quoted a price (and paid for) OEM parts (fender fittings, brake ducts, etc) from Cianci USA, which is now C7 Carbon. These parts were for the rear and front fender conversions for the widebody kits that they sell. I paid something like $375 for the front OEM fittings, and another $370 for the rears.

My rear fenders and front zr1 splitter arrived yesterday (the front zr1 fenders & z06 bumper didn't ship yet but I'm being told they will soon), but no OEM parts were shipped with the rear fenders. I emailed C7 Carbon to alert them of the mistake, and they told me they do not sell OEM parts.

I have all correspondence from Cianci back in September which listed all the OEM parts and prices I was given, including emails and invoices listing the OEM fittings, and forum PM's stating the same. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm hoping C7 Carbon reads this thread and makes things right. I've waited 3 months for these parts to ship and had $2600+ tied up while they manufactured my order. For them to go back on their word now would be very unprofessional and I think the community should know about it

Anyone else encounter this situation?
Old 12-04-2011, 03:56 PM
smdio
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

C7 says they will email me on Monday with a list of what is included in my original order. Apparently they mistakenly overlooked the OEM parts to complete the conversion. I'll have an update tomorrow

Quick Reply: Cianci / C7 Carbon OEM Part deals