C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Dealer for Service in Southern California

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Ghost 23
Pro

Received 285 Likes on 117 Posts

Default Best Dealer for Service in Southern California

Corvette Forum: I have been taking my 2008 Coupe to JESSUP AUTO PLAZA since purchasing it in December 2008. On every occasion, this dealership has delivered top shelf service. The most difficult service was diagnosing the vibration between 3200 and 3400 rpm that turned out to be the flywheel being out of balance. It took a couple visits to diagnose the problem. But, JESSUP called in the GM Field Engineer early on and, with dogged determination, resolved the vibration.

The car just went out of warranty (3 year). A couple of weeks ago, I took it in to have the usual end-of-warranty things taken care of. The Service Manager had to authorize some of it. But, the Service Writer and Service Manager stepped up; no hassle, no hesitation, just red carpet treatment. The Mechanic even came out of the garage to ask me which of two options I preferred. And, the service was performed flawlessly.

JESSUP AUTO PLAZA is in Cathedral City, near Palm Springs. If you live in Southern California, it will be worth the drive to this dealer for top quality service.

Quick Reply: Best Dealer for Service in Southern California