C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Corvette Grand Sport, Worst Car Ever Driven?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
SubjectAlpha
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the GS was the worst car he drove all year, he must have driven a lot of frickin' amazing cars!
Old 01-09-2012, 05:10 PM
hig4s
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Snakes & Arrows
So you're saying you did not vote for McCain as he picked Palin for as a running mate because she is a moron? Okay..lets say for a moment that is true. Then you voted for Obama with the rocket scientist Joe Biden as his running mate? Many say he is the dumbest senator of all time. Biden is a complete idiot. They have to hide this guy as they are afraid of what he may say. And you stated you did not vote for either Bush. Then did you vote for Clinton? If so Al Gore was his running mate, and everybody knows he is a idiot. Al Gore would be nobody if not for daddy. Al Gore cannot and will not even debate global warming or climate change. Yet, he wants everyone to pay more money in taxes and for products due to this theory.
This shows how the average voter cannot see past their simplistic paradigm of the system!!!!

I clearly stated I voted Independent, two people gave me grief for wasting my vote, and this person quoted my post saying I voted Independent, yet they bash me thinking I voted for Obama because they cannot comprehend there are any candidates other than Republicans and Democrats.

If even a third of the people that bother to vote would ignore the labels, do some real research and vote for who they thought was best based on merit, third and forth party candidates would be viable contenders.

again, this says it better than I do here, but most will not read it, which is OK as most wouldn't be smart enough to get it anyway.
http://honpol.blogspot.com/2010/07/w...ifference.html

Oh, and George Bush jr wouldn't have been anything without his daddy.
Even Bush sr wouldn't have been anything without Prescott's massive money and connections. Same with most politicians including JFK.

And most people quote Gore saying "I invented the internet" to prove he is an idiot, which he never said and only proves the person misquoting him is an idiot. It was a Republican new pundit that claimed he said that and people believed it.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Snakes & Arrows
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hig4s
This shows how the average voter cannot see past their simplistic paradigm of the system!!!!

I clearly stated I voted Independent, two people gave me grief for wasting my vote, and this person quoted my post saying I voted Independent, yet they bash me thinking I voted for Obama because they cannot comprehend there are any candidates other than Republicans and Democrats.

If even a third of the people that bother to vote would ignore the labels, do some real research and vote for who they thought was best based on merit, third and forth party candidates would be viable contenders.

again, this says it better than I do here, but most will not read it, which is OK as most wouldn't be smart enough to get it anyway.
http://honpol.blogspot.com/2010/07/w...ifference.html

Oh, and George Bush jr wouldn't have been anything without his daddy.
Even Bush sr wouldn't have been anything without Prescott's massive money and connections. Same with most politicians including JFK.

And most people quote Gore saying "I invented the internet" to prove he is an idiot, which he never said and only proves the person misquoting him is an idiot. It was a Republican new pundit that claimed he said that and people believed it.
In no way do I believe Gore is a idiot solely from a quote. Gore is a idiot for several reasons. The most glaring is his inability to debate something he claims to feel strongly about. The fact he is clearly not smart enough to hide his massive energy bills for his home while asking others to change their lifestyles is absurd on it's very face. Also that he is not smart enough to even attempt to hide the fact that he flies around in private jets all over the world asking people again to reduce their carbon foot print, while making a larger foot print in 1 year then most do in a lifetime.

On the other hand Gore could be brilliant. Here we have people all over the country that believe in him as many others do in God. They look blindly at the facts and follow whatever he says no matter how hypocritical it is. Many say the same thing about religion. Yet, when Gore pays for his carbon credits he pays for himself. So maybe in a way Gore is the new Madoff and maybe he cooked up one heck of a scheme.

As for the Vote. To vote independent is really a waste of time. It does less then trying to put out a fire with your ****. It may be a noble thing to do, but the house will still burn.

Below are some very interesting facts about Al. You are correct about the fact he never said he invented the internet. But, what he did actually say is listed on the link below.

Al Gore quotes thinkexist.com/quotation/who-are-these-people-to-a.../763442.htmlCachedNot helpful? You can block thinkexist.com results when you're signed in to search.thinkexist.com
Block all thinkexist.com results
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Al Gore Who are these people? (To a tour guide at Monticello after seeing busts of George Washington and Ben Franklin)

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/who-...at/763442.html

Al Gore Quotes - stupid quotes and lies by Al Gore (Algore) www.gargaro.com/algore.htmlCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Here is just a sampling of some of the silly comments made by Al Gore. ... AND WOULD PEOPLE PLEASE STOP PASSING AROUND THAT LIST OF MOSTLY ... In fact, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ran an article about these bogus quotes! ...

Quick Reply: 2011 Corvette Grand Sport, Worst Car Ever Driven?