C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock E-Force MPG

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 12:59 PM
teuhl
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Edelbrock E-Force MPG

What is the average city MPG for the E-Force? I have been running on the average 17 mpg. I have a 2008 A6 and use the paddles frequently. Also, I have been controlling the right foot on the accelerator just to see if I can get better. Not sure if the summer gas blend and the ethenol has any impact on the mpg. The best I got on the highway was 26 mpg right after the installation returning from Charlotte to Atlanta.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:42 PM
j_digi454
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I went from 30 mpg highway to 28 mpg highway after the installation but I attribute some of that to the fact that I do more aggressive acceleration than before because of the great torque feel. I find it hard not to.

I've been averaging 19 to 23 mpg all around driving but again, my driving style has changed since the install.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:22 PM
drich2905
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by j_digi454
I went from 30 mpg highway to 28 mpg highway after the installation but I attribute some of that to the fact that I do more aggressive acceleration than before because of the great torque feel. I find it hard not to.

I've been averaging 19 to 23 mpg all around driving but again, my driving style has changed since the install.

I get about the same with my 08 vert/manual. I definitely drive different with the eforce installed. I still check the mpg but my smiles win over gas frugality.

Get notified of new replies

To Edelbrock E-Force MPG

Quick Reply: Edelbrock E-Force MPG