C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SuperVettes ZR6X Kits $5995!!!!!! Order yours today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 06:04 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Default SuperVettes ZR6X Kits $5995!!!!!! Order yours today!!!

ZR6X EXTREME WIDE BODY CONVERSION KIT

$5995.00 PLUS $400 S&H

(BE SURE TO TELL JASON THAT DAVE IS SELLING THEM CHEAP!!! )

ABOUT US:

- We specialize in high end design / custom fabrication of C6 Corvettes. We also carry just about any / every part ever manufactured for a C4, C5, and C6 thats currently on the market, through one of our many distribution channels.

- We designed and built the first ZR6X conversion kit in 2009, and debuted the first full converted ZR6X in June, 2010 at Bloomington Gold.

MANUFACTURING PROCESS:

- All of our body panels are manufactured using Fiberglass Composite, with a compression molding process. This is a similar process used by GM for the OEM panels.

- All panels are shipped completely trimmed, primed, ready for paint. We also test fit the entire kit on a C6 to assure exact fitment.

CUSTOM FABRICATION:

- We are a custom fabrication company. If the ZR1-Style side vent isn't your favorite style, but you love the width and aggressiveness of the body itself, we also offer a Z06X, which is the same in every aspect, aside from the side vent; which would be a Z06 style vent. Same goes for the Grandsport Style Vent... this would be our GS6X kit. (Questions? email us!)

- Pictures are great, but please do not hesitate to contact us, to possibly see one in person. We have over 60 conversions completed in the USA to date, and can usually hunt down a customer to show off their car to you! It truly is an amazing work of rolling art!

ABOUT THE ZR6X KIT:

- The front fenders, and rear quarter panels are exactly 1.5" wider than an OEM ZR1 / Z06 / GS (on each side)... giving the car an aggressive 3" wider track, and road ripping traction. Side skirts, and rear wing are also a little more "Extreme" than stock, but holds the same look / styling as an OEM part.

- The ZR6X looks like a ZR1 on steroids, yet keeps the OEM look, as intended by GM. Many say "this is how the ZR1 should have come from the factory." -- Our thoughts / intentions exactly.

- The front fenders are built to fit a STOCK OEM C6 Base nose, unless ordered with the OEM GS/Z06/ZR1 GM nose.

WHEELS / TIRES:

- The wider track offered by the ZR6X, of course, requires 1.5" hubcentric wheel adapters (which we offer), or a custom machined forged wheel built with the correct lower offsets and widths. We offer over 30 brands of Forged wheels, as well as our own line, SV.FORGED, manufactured by the founder of HRE. - These wheels offer the very best technology available on the planet, without breaking the bank.

- We normally use a 20x10.5" in front with a 295/25-20 tire, and a 20x13" in the rear, with a 345/25-20 tire. If you have, or plan on having a lot of RWHP in the future, requiring superior traction, such as that offered by a drag radial, we can build the wheels in the same widths, but 1" smaller overall diameter to fit the Nitto NT05R in back.

GUARANTEE:

- As our parts are pre-fit before they ship, with zero-shrinkage, all parts are guaranteed to fit your car with ZERO required body work, or your money back / replacement. We highly recommend shipping your car to us, (or) using one of our Supervettes Authorized dealer / installation shops to avoid being taken advantage of.

- Lifetime Warranty against structural defects.

INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:

ZR6X Extreme Size Front Fenders ($1,999/set)
ZR6X Extreme Size Rear Quarters ($1,699/set)
ZR6X Extreme Size Side Skirts ($999/set)
ZR1 Style OEM Size Front Splitter ($699)
Cosmetic Installation Kit (includes grills, liners, etc) ($599)

* NOTE: If your starting with a GS, Z06, or ZR1, you can deduct $400 from this price, making it $5595, as you already have a good portion of the parts included. *

* If you want your brake front splitter and rear brake ducts to have functional cooling, this will require the full installation kit price below *

OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS:

• GM / OEM - ZR1 Nose with front fascia reinforcement, includes all grilles, etc ($1,499)
  • ZR6X Extreme Rear Spoiler ($799)
  • SS Extreme Hood with or without a Functional Vent ($1,299)
  • SV Extreme Hood - fits all Supercharges, including Magnuson! ($1,499)
  • SV Extreme Exhaust Diffuser ($1,399)
  • SV Custom Fabricated Axle-Back Exhaust ($989)
  • SV Custom Fabricated Cat-Back Exhaust ($1899)
  • SV Extreme Brake Package - 15.5" (F) / 15" (R) Iron Rotors / OEM Brembo ZR1 Calipers / Hawk HPS Pads / SS Brake Lines ($4,999.00)
  • Pfadt Featherweight Single Adjustable Coil Overs ($2,190)
  • Pfadt Sway Bars - Light Rate ($1,100)
  • Pfadt Sway Bars - Heavy Rate ($1250)
  • LED Tail Lights ($389) or Blacked Out ($689)
  • Full Installation Kit (includes all grills, brake duct tubing, liners extensions, etc.) ($999)
  • Supervettes Hand Machined / Polished Aluminum Badges ($349)
  • ZR6X Hand Machined / Polished / Painted Aluminum Badges w/custom colors & text ($249)

Check out our photos below, and if you have any questions, feel free to EMAIL US, give us a call, or visit our website at www.supervettes.com for additional info.
Ask for Jason or Dave.

TURNKEY FINANCING WITH A WARRANTY!

If you are in the market for a full TURNKEY SUPERVETTE CONVERSION, we are proud to announce that we can now offer financing through one of our GM / Chevrolet Dealerships located in West Palm Beach, FL.
Schumacher Chevrolet will not only finance a complete brand new or pre-owned Supervette conversion, they will also include a warranty, including any option Supercharged / performance packages!

Call or email us today for more details!

1.888.308.3631 | 561.290.0578

As seen in duPont REGISTRY Magazine...

...and also on display at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ...

Where you may have seen us...

Old 11-14-2012, 07:34 PM
msnbound
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Goddamn it!!! I have a hard on😁😁
Old 11-24-2012, 02:00 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

ttt
Old 12-11-2012, 04:06 AM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

ttt
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
designerRob
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome products!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:37 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by designerRob
Awesome products!
Thanks!!! We take great pride in our quality products!!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:33 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by msnbound
Goddamn it!!! I have a hard on😁😁

ttt

Get your ZR6X kit today!! We have several kits we are finishing that will be available to ship in less than a week at this price!!!

We have shipped out 3 kits in the past week to some very happy Corvette owners, and this is the prefect time to get your Vette ready for the upcoming show season!!

Dave
Old 01-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Zo6 Lover
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much does the rear fenders kit cost ? And what do I need to do after installing them? just spacers?

thinking of doing just like this vette ..

stock wide front fenders.. rear supervettes fenders

Last edited by Zo6 Lover; 01-28-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:27 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Zo6 Lover
How much does the rear fenders kit cost ? And what do I need to do after installing them? just spacers?

thinking of doing just like this vette ..

stock wide front fenders.. rear supervettes fenders
Yes, that's correct. Rear quarters are $1699, and the wheel adapters we recommend >> www.wheeladapter.com

Old 01-28-2013, 11:03 PM
PRicanC6Xpress
Pro

Location: From: Brooklyn Kiddo, Live in Wantagh, Long Island NY....... New York
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hi

Im in the market for only a rear widebody conversion. Can't make up my mind what way to go.I like the look of rear only. Have others done just the rear. Am I going to need 345's in the rear? Also Can I use my carbon fiber rear diffuser or do I have use the one you guys sell......
Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by PRicanC6Xpress
Im in the market for only a rear widebody conversion. Can't make up my mind what way to go.I like the look of rear only. Have others done just the rear. Am I going to need 345's in the rear? Also Can I use my carbon fiber rear diffuser or do I have use the one you guys sell......
Yes, here are some photos of the rear only done on a Z06:

Old 02-01-2013, 03:09 PM
PRicanC6Xpress
Pro

Default Hi

I'm about to squeeze the trigger...... Do you guys have the spacers and would I be able to use my 20x11 325 30 20 on the rear w those spacers. Also where did you guys get the racing strips...... Thanks. I haven't pulled the trigger on this wideass bc Im working on another project.................
Old 02-01-2013, 03:36 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

I'm about to squeeze the trigger...... Do you guys have the spacers and would I be able to use my 20x11 325 30 20 on the rear w those spacers. Also where did you guys get the racing strips...... Thanks. I haven't pulled the trigger on this wideass bc Im working on another project.................
The 20x11" are a little to narrow, and the offset is a +79mm I'm assuming on your car now?... (Are they reproduction wheels? If so, we may be able to get them in a wider size for you, depending on the wheel)

We usually recommend at least 19/20x12" +59mm with a 1.5" adapter... yes, we carry the adapters as well. They are $85 ea. + S&H

Are you looking for the whole kit? Rear only?

The stripes on the above car pictured are vinyl ...

Old 02-01-2013, 11:32 PM
PRicanC6Xpress
Pro

Originally Posted by Supervettes LLC
The 20x11" are a little to narrow, and the offset is a +79mm I'm assuming on your car now?... (Are they reproduction wheels? If so, we may be able to get them in a wider size for you, depending on the wheel)

We usually recommend at least 19/20x12" +59mm with a 1.5" adapter... yes, we carry the adapters as well. They are $85 ea. + S&H

Are you looking for the whole kit? Rear only?

The stripes on the above car pictured are vinyl ...

Not sure yet, thinking the whole kit!!! I like the narrow front w/ the wide Butt. Like, I like my woman LOL..I have a Chrome Forged set of Vellano Vsa's 19x10 front 20x11 rear. CAN I ADD A "3"INCH ADAPTER... I have a buddy that has a SS Vettes Widebody he added the 3 Inch adapter and it worked...Can you also check on a price on the Vellano Vsa's rear wheels chrome. I'd like to know the price on install paint both kits ZR6X & GT6R... Just want to get an estimate into what I'm getting into...

Last edited by PRicanC6Xpress; 02-04-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:16 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Not sure yet, thinking the whole kit!!! I like the narrow front w/ the wide Butt. Like, I like my woman LOL..I have a Chrome Forged set of Vellano Vsa's 19x10 front 20x11 rear. CAN I ADD A "3"INCH ADAPTER... I have a buddy that has a SS Vettes Widebody he added the 3 Inch adapter and it worked...Can you also check on a price on the Vellano Vsa's rear wheels chrome. I'd like to know the price on install paint both kits ZR6X & GT6R... Just want to get an estimate into what I'm getting into...
Nice speaking to you today... looking forward to bringing your car back to FL tomorrow for a wicked conversion!

Old 02-05-2013, 05:44 PM
switchblade six
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey that black beauty has come north...has Ontario plates and a HOT female pilot...
Did the rear quarters of my 09 coupe last summer with the rear diffuser center dual tip exshaust and 13x19 wrapped with 335 30x19s...
Didnt look at the front of my car a whole lot after that...Month later ordered the rest from Jason...fenders...side skirts...spoiler
Getting ready to finish the transition soon...

Theres nothin like a SUPERVETTE
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by switchblade six
Hey that black beauty has come north...has Ontario plates and a HOT female pilot...
Did the rear quarters of my 09 coupe last summer with the rear diffuser center dual tip exshaust and 13x19 wrapped with 335 30x19s...
Didnt look at the front of my car a whole lot after that...Month later ordered the rest from Jason...fenders...side skirts...spoiler
Getting ready to finish the transition soon...

Theres nothin like a SUPERVETTE

Get notified of new replies

To SuperVettes ZR6X Kits $5995!!!!!! Order yours today!!!

Old 04-26-2013, 06:52 PM
0Supervettes LLC
Supporting Vendor

Old 04-26-2013, 10:45 PM
Johnathon59
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Just one question ... HOW would you go over one of those speed bumps with this car ???
other than do not drive on certain roads !! avoid all speed bumps at all cost !!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:46 AM
GTJim
Melting Slicks

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Super sick!!!

Just curious, have you guys ever installed your kit on a ZR1???

Quick Reply: SuperVettes ZR6X Kits $5995!!!!!! Order yours today!!!