C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No power to driver door.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:38 PM
BuBbABFP
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No power to driver door.

Hey guys , I was about to head out so I went to open my door and nothing.. I opened my trunk to manually open the door but the Window wouldn't go down. So i got inside through the passengers and forced the door open. Their is zero power the door, the buttons do not light up but I can lower the passenger Window and mirror.. I am lost I Removed the door panel so see if anything was loose but everythin Looks fine.. Anyone have a clue what it could be?

Thanks Roy!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:47 PM
CaryBob
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 344 Likes on 221 Posts

Since you have have the panel off, you could check the connections for the door control module.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:14 PM
BuBbABFP
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I checked all the connections even the ones underneath the dash, it all seems to be connected .. The wires do look pretty old but.. Jeesshh it shouldn't fail after using it last night. Their are two harnesses, on the door panel and the one that connects from the dash and goes through the actual door. You think I am going to have to replace the whole harness? Ughhhh..
Old 01-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Pahrump
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you figure this out? My drivers side door has no power to it either. And security light is on.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:51 AM
Knob Jockey
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 208 Likes on 172 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Not sure I'm reading you post correctly. Do you mean you can still operate the passenger window/passenger side mirror from the driver's side door switches?

Did you check the driver door switch ("DRIV DR SW") fuse in the passenger foot-well?

When using the trunk pull to open the driver's door, it helps if you have someone to yank on the door while you tug on the pull.

Get notified of new replies

To No power to driver door.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No power to driver door.