C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Maybe wrong tire alignment

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:08 PM
hawkandersonjr
Burning Brakes

Location: US-ARMY 1974-1996 Retired ; Oklahoma, City ; Atlanta, Ga: Hephzibah, Ga
Received 101 Likes on 37 Posts

Default Maybe wrong tire alignment

I got an alignment, on my 05 coupe a while back because the two front tires were just about shot. After the alignment the car seems to drive a little loose, what I mean when I say loose its steering is not as tight as it was before the alignment. So I’m thinking it is the bad front tires. I replaced the tires Wednesday. I got rid of the run-flats and put a new set of tires on the front and back (Firestone Wide Oval non-run flat). On Friday I drove from Atlanta, Ga. to Oklahoma City about a 12 hours drive. The tires rode great but don’t have that tight steering it had before the alignment. These are the numbers for the alignment the shop gave me. Looking it the sheet can someone tell me if I need to get it redone? I don’t want to ruin these new tires.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

recommend you use the PFADT Performance Street settings, which can be found on their website...

Quick Reply: Maybe wrong tire alignment