C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

where to get best priced '13 GS aftermarket prices for...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 11:51 PM
o2baZR1
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Default where to get best priced '13 GS aftermarket prices for...

just sold my '13 GT500 and may well get one of Tim Boone's '13 Grand Sports. can you tell me where to find at a great price: 1) transparent targa top...thought i remembered somebody saying someplace was selling them for $750; 2) axle-back for less than $1000...got my c6 magnaflow online 4 years ago for $850 but forgot where; 3) black centennial style wheels that will fit this car....Bob's house of wheels has them, but i don't see GS listed

also, regarding that guy from Houston who goes around the country doing HUD installs, do you know if that voids the warranty? i'm in Cali Bay Area and may reserve a spot on his list for Feb
Old 01-19-2013, 01:15 AM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Houston Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12, '14
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by o2baZR1
just sold my '13 GT500 and may well get one of Tim Boone's '13 Grand Sports. can you tell me where to find at a great price: 1) transparent targa top...thought i remembered somebody saying someplace was selling them for $750; 2) axle-back for less than $1000...got my c6 magnaflow online 4 years ago for $850 but forgot where; 3) black centennial style wheels that will fit this car....Bob's house of wheels has them, but i don't see GS listed

also, regarding that guy from Houston who goes around the country doing HUD installs, do you know if that voids the warranty? i'm in Cali Bay Area and may reserve a spot on his list for Feb
That HUD installing guy from the Houston (League City) area is totally awesome . As for warranty, most dealers will never know that you didn't have it stock and really couldn't see how it could void any warranty. I've actually done a few installs for local dealerships here in the Houston area.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:26 AM
o2baZR1
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

okay, "the" guy from Houston.

...might be reserving a spot on the Feb list
Old 01-19-2013, 01:36 AM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Houston Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12, '14
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by o2baZR1
okay, "the" guy from Houston.

...might be reserving a spot on the Feb list
sounds good, I should be finalizing everything per schedule soon.

Get notified of new replies

To where to get best priced '13 GS aftermarket prices for...

Quick Reply: where to get best priced '13 GS aftermarket prices for...