C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power seat moves a few inches...stops

Old 04-12-2013, 06:25 PM
kthomas
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Power seat moves a few inches...stops

So I was replacing my halo today and had the seats moved all the way forward. When I was finished I tried moving the passenger seat back and it stops after an inch of moving.

The other seat controls work fine. Just not moving it forward and backward. I can only move it about an inch each way.

Any suggestions or do I need to remove the seat?
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,478 Likes on 1,941 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

I don't know about the pass. seat, but the driver's seat has some stuff under it that can hang it up from moving. My best guess is you're going to have to remove it to see what's under it. Seats do react funny tho to a low battery, I've read. Are you certain your batt. is fully charged?
Old 04-12-2013, 06:33 PM
kthomas
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah. Battery is fully charged. The seat worked fine moving it all the way forward. Now it's moves back an inch and stops.

The driver side works fine.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:33 PM
VET4LES
Team Owner

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by AORoads
I don't know about the pass. seat, but the driver's seat has some stuff under it that can hang it up from moving. My best guess is you're going to have to remove it to see what's under it. Seats do react funny tho to a low battery, I've read. Are you certain your batt. is fully charged?

This is the stuff Bill (AOROADS) is talking about. As you can see it is not tied down and moves with the seat. Good luck.

Get notified of new replies

To Power seat moves a few inches...stops

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Power seat moves a few inches...stops