You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
I drive mine to work... AKA the Park N Ride lot. I don't take it often because the park n ride is 0.8 miles from my house so I find it dumb to take it that far to let it sit out all day but I have had an itch this week and have been driving it there every day.
Parked next to a friend who also rides the bus with me, he gets to drive a whole 7 miles tho.
I work at a chemical plant. The vette here is never gonna happen. I've seen cars get hit with acid and it cleans the paint right off the metal.
Years ago I went to work (large office type space with public doing business there) and here were guys walking around in white moon suits dealing with a mold issue they had discovered. The rest of us were carrying on as usual If the acid takes the paint right off the metal of the cars in the parking lot it CAN"T be good for the people associated with those cars------ can it?
Only if there is a problem and the acid hits it directly. Otherwise it is just a corrosive environment. I had my trailer parked here for a bit and the entire frame had surface rust after 6 months. (it was a new trailer with a fully painted frame).