C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 buying experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 02:36 AM
vik2606
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man some of those dealers are idiots. Couple months ago after deciding I wanted a corvette, I went into a Chevrolet dealership to check what they have on the lot and see if I actually fit in one (I'm 6'4 320 pounds).

Anyways, I arrive at the dealership and I see a new one parked up front next to the building. I go to look at it and I'm expecting somebody to come out and help, 20 minutes later nobody shows up. I guess I wasn't there usual corvette buyer (I'm 27). So at that point I got pissed off and walk inside the showroom and yell at the group of sales man sitting around a table "Are you guys just gonna keep sitting on your asses or is one of you coming out to help me". I made sure to yell loud enough so that the manager in his office could hear me.

Well the manager came out and once them guys saw him they got up and one of them walked over. So I tell him I'm looking for a Vette and if they have any used ones on the lot. He says "hell naaah, we don't have any besides this new one" and gives me this stupid look.
So I say "Yeaaa why would you have any, is not like I'm at a Chevy dealership" I turned around and walked away.

I used to sell cars and one thing I learned from an old timer was that you never judge a book by its cover.

Last edited by vik2606; 05-10-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Quick Reply: C6 buying experience