You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
If car check out...no previouse damage, it is a good deal. I would not sell my 100,000 mile 07 for that.
2007 White/Cashmere coupe, 3lt,A6
1985 Red C4 Coupe 4+3
Gone but not forgotten:
1969 coupe custom gold and brown metalic
2000 c5 coupe VR/red
2005 c6 coupe 3lt VR/Cashmere
2006 Monty Red/ Cashmere/Beige Vert 2lt
I've been looking for a while: this is a smoking deal, assuming, of course, that you have the car checked out and it is reasonably close to what you want.
1. Unless you are a certified technician or very familiar w C5 & C6, I would PAY someone to check out this car for you. Don't assume anything! Ask on here: A CF Forum Member will prob help you out, possibly at n/c.
2. The LMB/Ebony w 6 sp., polished wheels, etc. is a very desirable car. Can't see from the pics if Z51 or not. Check the GloveBox when test driving. The way I look at it, somebody has already taken the big depreciation on this baby. In fact, this may be too cheap for this car . (see #1.)
3. The Carmax website is a good guideline for you. I'll bet a car similar to this would be offered for no less than $28k.
4. As someone above has said, an 08 or up w LS3 is a more desirable car, but is usually only currently available in the $30k and up range.
5. It's decision time, my friend!!
6. C'mon C7! The C6 boyz don't wanna hear this, but a bunch of us are hoping for some serious C6 price drops come this fall.
Last edited by Rickman; 05-09-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Reason: left word out in #1.
thank you all for comments/suggestions.
i m off friday so i ll check it up. hopefully carfax is clean otherwise i m gonna pass
Originally Posted by Rickman
Unless you are a certified technician or very familiar w C5 & C6, I would PAY someone to check out this car for you. Don't assume anything! Ask on here: A CF Forum Member will prob help you out, possibly at n/c.
i m not a technician also not familiar with corvette..anyone wanna come and help me out i ll pay for it.
Having been thru the searching process recently, I say if it checks out, buy it. I wasted alot of hours searching ads across the country, deals like this didn't pop up. I'm sure everyone has stories of smokin' deals, but they are rare.