If car check out...no previouse damage, it is a good deal. I would not sell my 100,000 mile 07 for that.
2007 White/Cashmere coupe, 3lt,A6
1985 Red C4 Coupe 4+3
Gone but not forgotten:
1969 coupe custom gold and brown metalic
2000 c5 coupe VR/red
2005 c6 coupe 3lt VR/Cashmere
2006 Monty Red/ Cashmere/Beige Vert 2lt
I've been looking for a while: this is a smoking deal, assuming, of course, that you have the car checked out and it is reasonably close to what you want.
1. Unless you are a certified technician or very familiar w C5 & C6, I would PAY someone to check out this car for you. Don't assume anything! Ask on here: A CF Forum Member will prob help you out, possibly at n/c.
2. The LMB/Ebony w 6 sp., polished wheels, etc. is a very desirable car. Can't see from the pics if Z51 or not. Check the GloveBox when test driving. The way I look at it, somebody has already taken the big depreciation on this baby. In fact, this may be too cheap for this car . (see #1.)
3. The Carmax website is a good guideline for you. I'll bet a car similar to this would be offered for no less than $28k.
4. As someone above has said, an 08 or up w LS3 is a more desirable car, but is usually only currently available in the $30k and up range.
5. It's decision time, my friend!!
6. C'mon C7! The C6 boyz don't wanna hear this, but a bunch of us are hoping for some serious C6 price drops come this fall.
Last edited by Rickman; 05-09-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Reason: left word out in #1.
thank you all for comments/suggestions.
i m off friday so i ll check it up. hopefully carfax is clean otherwise i m gonna pass
Originally Posted by Rickman
Unless you are a certified technician or very familiar w C5 & C6, I would PAY someone to check out this car for you. Don't assume anything! Ask on here: A CF Forum Member will prob help you out, possibly at n/c.
i m not a technician also not familiar with corvette..anyone wanna come and help me out i ll pay for it.
Having been thru the searching process recently, I say if it checks out, buy it. I wasted alot of hours searching ads across the country, deals like this didn't pop up. I'm sure everyone has stories of smokin' deals, but they are rare.